I think I missed an issue somewhere between 7 & 8.

#1 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, so to explain this simply I read Issue 7 the other day and since I'm behind in my reading I already had issue 8. Once finished with issue 7 I tried to start issue 8. Thing is looking at the first page I had no clue what was going on. It felt like they put the wrong book in the cover. I had the same feeling with Superboy. Since Teen Titans and Superboy's stories are intertwined I like to read them at the same time, but when I went to read issue 8 I had no clue what was going on. Superboy was just fighting this guy that I knew nothing about or even why they were fighting. So, did I skip an issue that should explain this? Am I the only one that noticed this confusion?

#2 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

nope, don't believe you missed an issue, they just did a really weird jump between issues... but you're not the only one to notice how awkward it was, I had the same feeling when I read it

#3 Posted by Adnan (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't it crossing over with Legion Lost? Maybe look over there.

#4 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Adnan said:

Isn't it crossing over with Legion Lost? Maybe look over there.

I thought that was just for the Culling?

@Ravager4 said:

nope, don't believe you missed an issue, they just did a really weird jump between issues... but you're not the only one to notice how awkward it was, I had the same feeling when I read it

Great. Now I have to piece stiff together. Thanks though.

#5 Posted by Adnan (1037 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob: I'll admit I was just speaking with what I've heard elsewhere, I don't read either title. The CV page for Legion Lost #8 says the Teen Titans appear in it.
#6 Edited by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by BlackArmor (6149 posts) - - Show Bio

They got captured and then they jumped to them being tortured, there was maybe a 15 minute shift between scenes its not that complicated.

#8 Posted by The Mighty Monarch (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Around #5 Superboy and Teen Titans issues are best read as one series, alternating between series every issue.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.