Titans 57

#1 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Who read this? Who else thought it was good? After last issue I was getting excited about the Titans again (that stuff before with the future versions and all that garbage didn't really feel great to me) and this issue was good too. On top of the Ravager awesomeness throughout, I thought mixing it with Tim and Cassie talking about her made it even better. Question though, had Ravager shown precog like that (with that much detail) before this issue? I think it's a cool thing for Deathstroke's kid to have, just don't recall seeing it before. I like how she's finding her place in the team finally (or at least showing that she knows where it is) while still being a crazy killer. Dang, Ravager's cool, I hope she's not dead.

#2 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I've not seen her precog before. I don't think they'd introduce that just to kill her.

#3 Posted by G-Man (30358 posts) - - Show Bio

Must be new if the three of us don't remember her using it, or us "seeing" her use it. I thought it was pretty cool. And obviously there's no way they'd kill her in a firery blast off panel. She'll survive and be majorly pissed.

Staff
#4 Posted by ENGLENTINE (449 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't remember it either. Good issue however.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.