amp___seeker_of_lost_knowledge's Teen Titans Go! #49 - Legacy review

Ravager (Rated PG)

It's about time that they brought Rose/Ravager into the comics....though I wished that she appeared in the show. I also wished that Jericho was in it to confront her and expose the Wilson family connection. The fight scene between Robin and Ravager....that must reflect the training Rose had when she and her father guest stared in Nightwing comics (issues 112 to 117) before the One Year Later event, and before Rose joining the Titans. I'm more surprised that Rose has both eyes instead of one, like in the current comics. As for the violence.....like the show....trying to keep it PG for young readers. If the only knew what she really like in the comics. Its a very cool issue.