grim's Teen Titans #77 - A Family Affair review

Deathstroke!!!!

do you like Deathstroke? Of course you do. How about Ravager? How bout the other Ravager? yeah? good.
 Teen Titan's #77 is a Blackest Night Tie-in that is sure to rock any Deathstroke fan's socks off.
 Its a full fledged Wilson family reunion, with special guests William Randolph Wintergreen and a whole slew of Black Lantern rings.
 If you care at all about Deathstroke, pick this sucker up. guaranteed to be one of the better Blackest  Night Tie-is simply because of the rich family Wilson history it revisits.

Other reviews for Teen Titans #77 - A Family Affair

Sound And Fury Signifying Nothing 0

The first thing that came to mind as I closed this issue after reading it was, Not one of the "people" on the cover is actually in this issue. Instead we get a story dealing with The Wilson family. Ravager confronts Deathstroke and the two of them start to beat a dead horse. I mean they kick the crap out of it.    Even though it started out with a strong opening introducing the corpse of Wintergreen, but then the original Ravager shows up, and begins to go through the same stuff Slade Wilson has...

Outstanding debut, J.T 0

This issue is a perfect way to be acquainted with Deathstroke. Don't look on the title - there are no Teen Titans and that's what does this comic an ideal BN tie-in.  Slade, Rose, Joseph, Wintergreen, Adeline, Wade - deathly Thanksgiving dinner without turkey. Pretty good beginning, huh? I think #77 is the best thing that happended to TT in past 2 years. Please, buy it and hang in a frame....