delphic's Teen Titans #3 - Better to Burn Out... Than to Fade Away review

The Big Debut

In this issue we see the start of Teen Titans separating into several different story arcs. Cassie only makes a minor appearance in this issue, and this is more of a debut issue for Solstice and Bunker. The issue focuses more on Bunker as he meets Tim Drake and Bunker is a rather charismatic character who sort of has a fanboy feel too him as he seeks to impress Tim. The escape of Kid Flash with solstice from the N.O.W.H.E.R.E. facility I found to be rather humorous as Bart’s movements were numbered in order to follow along; I thought this was a rather clever use of a plot device. I enjoyed this issue mostly for the storyline involving Solstice and Kid Flash, but one of the ending panels involving Skitter – who was incapacitate in the last issue – has a rather interesting reveal.