b3comics's Teen Titans #16 - Gotham Runs Red! review

• b3comics wrote this review on .
  • b3comics has written a total of 24 reviews. The last one was for

A Robin Parent Trap

Red Robin and Red Hood are put to the test by the Joker in a perfect example of a filler issue. Death of the Family continues to be an overall sound and riveting read, but in every big event there are those issues that undeniably seem hollow.

Other reviews for Teen Titans #16 - Gotham Runs Red!

Fighting Brothers 0

I have enjoyed this series since it started over a year ago, and although it's had a few bumps along the way, it's still been a very fun series. I was looking forward to this part in the Death of the Family crossover, as it also has this series crossing over with Red Hood and the Outlaws, something I wanted to see, especially considering Scott Lobdell writes both.PlotThis issue sees Red Robin (Tim Drake) facing of against Red Hood (Jason Todd) in a fight to the death, with their fathers on the l...