which team is better

#1 Posted by Team Rocket (209 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

You tell me which is the one that doesn't embarrass itslef.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

#3 Posted by Team Rocket (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Unbelonger says:

"You tell me which is the one that doesn't embarrass itslef. zzzzzzzzzzzz"

james: listen were the best group!!!!!!!!!!!!111

#4 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Unbelonger says:

"You tell me which is the one that doesn't embarrass itslef. zzzzzzzzzzzz"

sorry wrong series :)

#5 Posted by TEKKEN (1224 posts) - - Show Bio

only real reason i ever watched pokemon was for team rocket so jess and james

#6 Posted by Dark Ninja (326 posts) - - Show Bio

team rocket is funny and cooler so I say jess and james

#7 Posted by Soul Bringer (227 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesse and James

#8 Posted by AngelFrost (2797 posts) - - Show Bio

No competition!
TEAM ROCKET.

#9 Posted by Hazlenaut (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

Red universe: team rocket had gym leaders Lt. Surge, Sabrina, and at short time blane. They manage genetically engineered evee the ability to devolve. The have managed to combine the three legendary birds.

Ash universe: This is the strongest version of them. They have only three members of them and few pokemon have handled all these teams. Jessie, James, Meowth have made contact with every legendary pokemon. They may have failed allot but have gotten stronger in every region. Currently they are now elite members and are able to dodge ash’s Pikachu and can easily subdue the cops now.

They are highly connected across the regions to many things. they have giant robots due owning theme parks. They can genetically engineer pokemon such as Mewtwo. They have cloning technology and the list goes on.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.