Hows Checking Out Team 7?

#1 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27325 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 7 has been pretty good so far, we'r going to see how Slade became Deathstroke, how Amanda Waller formed the Suicide Squad, what the original version of the Cyborg program was like and the formation of the WildC.A.T.S. This is the book that bridges that gap between the current DCnU and the 5 year period that came before and it's cool seeing the secret histories revealed also aswell as great action and some really interesting characters, so whos checking it out? Also I cant wait to see the reveal of the first big bad Eclipso.

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27325 posts) - - Show Bio

crap, I meant "whos"

#3 Posted by dondave (26575 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: Isn't Eclipso in Catwoman #16

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27325 posts) - - Show Bio
@dondave: I wouldn't know, Catwoman is pretty horrible 
#5 Posted by JonSmith (3795 posts) - - Show Bio

... **** you, Jonny_Anonymous. I was remaining blissfully unaware of anything about this series, with no compulsion nor desire to purchase it. Now I have to get it.

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27325 posts) - - Show Bio
@JonSmith said:

... **** you, Jonny_Anonymous. I was remaining blissfully unaware of anything about this series, with no compulsion nor desire to purchase it. Now I have to get it.

Exactly this is a really good book and it's setting up things to come in the DCnU yet nobodys talking about it on here so I think we need to shine the spot light on it and get pepole interested 
#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27325 posts) - - Show Bio

p

#8 Posted by Squalleon (2999 posts) - - Show Bio

What is exactly THE BLACK DIAMOND PROBABILITY!

Is it a crossover?Because it was in many titles this last months!

CATWOMAN,TEAM 7,All star Western

#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27325 posts) - - Show Bio
@Squalleon: Yea, there all connected by Eclipso 
#10 Posted by TDK_1997 (13674 posts) - - Show Bio

I have been reading it and it is definitely something pretty good but the 3rd issue didn't impress me.

#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27325 posts) - - Show Bio
@TDK_1997: what didn't you like about it?
#12 Posted by TDK_1997 (13674 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: Dunno.I just didn't feel like this is something I like.The end was good though.

#13 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27325 posts) - - Show Bio
@TDK_1997: I quite liked it, cant wait to see Spartan and Ladytron next
#14 Posted by TDK_1997 (13674 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: I also want to see Spartan.

#15 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27325 posts) - - Show Bio
@TDK_1997: I hope they don't make his personality to "robotic"
#16 Posted by TDK_1997 (13674 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: I have high hopes in Justin Jordan.

#17 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27325 posts) - - Show Bio
@TDK_1997 said:

@Jonny_Anonymous: I have high hopes in Justin Jordan.

True, I'm sure he'll do fine. I hope he starts introducing more Wildstorm characters, an updated Maul would be good. 
#18 Posted by Hanson724 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

I stopped buying this after issue 1 because of having to budget myself and wanting to check out some other books but I'm going to start getting it again, it looks great.

#19 Edited by xybernauts (858 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: The series isn't too bad, but I would have preferred it if they had included Deathblow, Dane (from Wetworks), and/or Battalion (since he's not in Stormwatch). They made three new characters for this book, and I think that were unnecessary. Captain Summer Ramos, Bronson, and Higgins. They'd only be necassary if they plan on killing them off. I was also hoping they'd be wearing standard special ops uniforms instead of colorful superhero uniforms. Maybe if were lucky Battalion will come in through the cyborg/robotics program.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.