Follow

Team 7

Team » Team 7 appears in 108 issues.

Team 7 was originally a super-powered military spec-ops unit set in the Wildstorm Universe. John Lynch was the group's commanding officer. In the DC Universe, Team 7 was a covert military team sanctioned to investigate and counter the escalating metahuman problem, with John Lynch in charge of their operations again.

An 8th member of team 7?

BlueArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlueArrow
    No Caption Provided

If you look up the name Kurt Lance it says that he was apart of Team 7. How can this be seeing that the covers of the first two issues show Grifter, Deathstroke, Black Canary, Amanda Waller, Steve Trevor, Alex Fairchild, and John Lynch. So how could he be apart of the new Team 7, could there have been roster changes and he was originally on the team but was then replaced by a current member.

Lamenoire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Lamenoire

the cover changed a bit since then : http://www.dccomics.com/comics/team-7-2012/team-7-0. And the solicit says it is Dinah Lance, Amanda Waller, Steve Trevor, John Lynch, Alex Fairchild, Cole Cash, Slade Wilson.

it would be logical if the team has 7 members

crowncoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By crowncoke

I am not sure who the the guy is that you marked as John Lynch is, but its not Lynch. The guy you marked as Fairchild is actually Lynch. I am thinking that your mystery character could be the one that recruited Waller to the Sucicide Squad. As for the others, they look right. Also remember that Max Cole was mentioned to be a member of Team 7 as well. So dont think that 7 is the key number to how many members they have. I have a feeling that the team will have a LOT of fluidity and will change according to the story arc. I really should go and try to pick this up.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.