the man behind the mask

#1 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

He's originally a Cap America foe. Ie Terrorist.:)

#2 Posted by taskmaster (3 posts) - - Show Bio

well as far as know taskmaster isn't any more a villain then deadpool, a hired gun or trainer of heroes, so to peg him as a bad guy doesn't sound right to me. but i could be wrong anyone know of any examples of the evil taskmaster is capable of?
Post Edited:2007-04-20 13:05:04

#3 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

the guys is a hire killer????

trains more killers? thats why he hides his schools

kidnapped spideys girl.....(kidnapped)

#4 Posted by fesak (7045 posts) - - Show Bio

...and Deadpool.

#5 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84677 posts) - - Show Bio

He also trained US Agent. He is a villian, the only people he ever fights are good guys.

#6 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84677 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I was just saying that he's also trained heros. He also trained Crossbones.

#7 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"...and Deadpool."

And agent X

#8 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84677 posts) - - Show Bio

Did Taskmaster train Agent X ?

#9 Posted by DragynWulf (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, he trained Agent X, but at the time Agent X had powers of Black Swan, which he did not know he had at the time. Agent X was tapping into those powers without knowing and was able to defeat Taskmaster during training as a result. However, Agent X no longer possesses those powers as they were returned to Black Swan.

#10 Posted by DragynWulf (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster has killed students of his just for attempting to leave his academy. He has been known to do this on at least two occastions, which led to confrontations with Ant-Man (Lang) and Spider-Man in MARVEL TEAM-UP and Falcon in CAPTAIN AMERICA Annual #11.

#11 Posted by zeitreich (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster is now an outcast to the villian communitythey even put a bounty on his head.

#12 Posted by Rolen (39 posts) - - Show Bio

has taskmaster actually beaten any heroes? i've only seen him in deadpool and agent x books but havent seen him beat anyone i know hes no match for the black swan and he lost to pool i just want to know what heroes he could beat.

#13 Posted by G Bird (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

Only seen him in Moon Knight, where he was hired to kill Moony but he obviously didn't succeed.

#14 Posted by Ultimate Magneto (1189 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rolen said:
" has taskmaster actually beaten any heroes? i've only seen him in deadpool and agent x books but havent seen him beat anyone i know hes no match for the black swan and he lost to pool i just want to know what heroes he could beat. "
@G Bird said:
" Only seen him in Moon Knight, where he was hired to kill Moony but he obviously didn't succeed. "
I'd like to see this question answered myself. Has Taskmaster beaten anyone, and how good/bad did he do, and how many times has he defeated people?
#15 Edited by drone.devil (47 posts) - - Show Bio

taskmaster should be an uber badass.

but no one seems to give him much cred.

he needs his own MAX title.

#16 Posted by Despair (2200 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ultimate Magneto: @Rolen: In his first appeareance I think he beat the whole old Avengers team by himself. That's pretty bad@$$.

@drone.devil: He does need his own MAX title but the old miniseries (with the new costume) was also very cool.
#17 Posted by drone.devil (47 posts) - - Show Bio

i liked the mini enough.

i'd like to see a good max title with him in it....that or a MAX agency X title.....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.