Follow

Taskmaster

Character » Taskmaster appears in 731 issues.

Taskmaster possesses the ability to absorb knowledge and instantly replicate the combat skills of anyone he observes. He has used these skills as a teacher to many super villains, henchmen, and even some heroes. In order to clean his record, he started working for the U.S. government as a combat instructor. Due to a set of events, he was ultimately put in as sheriff of the criminal island known as Bagalia. He currently serves as Madame Hydra's personal bodyguard.

Taskmaster Respect Thread

• 54 results
    HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

in regarding that bar scene: WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANNA PLAY TASKMASTER IN A GAME OF POOL!? ESPECIALLY WITH HIS ABILITY!

xDOOMGUYx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think marvel should stop playing around and just give Taskmaster a super soldier serum.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
    Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: Hate to be a pain but, what is the deal with Ultimate Taskmaster? From some i've heard he is basically Rouge, others I heard he can just absorb Energy. What are Ultimate Task's Feats?

(Currently doing a debate with him, and one of the rules allows me to use Full Composite, So I can use 616 and Ultimate. I want to make sure Ultimate Taskmaster doesn't have anything 616 doesn't have.)

Also TY for this Respect thread, it's what got me hooked on Taskmaster

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Awesome

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.