Follow

Taskmaster

Character » Taskmaster appears in 731 issues.

Taskmaster possesses the ability to absorb knowledge and instantly replicate the combat skills of anyone he observes. He has used these skills as a teacher to many super villains, henchmen, and even some heroes. In order to clean his record, he started working for the U.S. government as a combat instructor. Due to a set of events, he was ultimately put in as sheriff of the criminal island known as Bagalia. He currently serves as Madame Hydra's personal bodyguard.

taskmaster??

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Mega_spidey01

taskmaster 
    taskmaster 
    he needs an ongoing series. 
    would you read it? 
    why isn't he consider a bigger villian in the marvel universe or a threat to a major superhero? 
    what team on the avengers would he be able to be on  regular avengers, new, secret, dark? 
     would anyone like to seee him on the avengers earth's mightiest heroes show? 
    to me taskmaster abilities i think are similar to the way bradley cooper was in the movie limitless. 
    who could play taskmaster in a marvel movie?  i vote for cam gigandet from never back down movie or adrien brody.  
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cattlebattle

-he does
    -Hell to the yes
    -He is, in the 80's he was definitely a respected member of the Avengers rogues gallery
    Apparently, he will be
    -he will probably show up in Season 2
    -Not exactly, he can't use his brain to that level of intelligence, has photographic memory which he uses to imitate movement primarily, he has been shown to use his memory for other means though
    -Who cares, he wears a mask most of the time.

Avatar image for fenixrevolution
    fenixREVOLUTION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By fenixREVOLUTION

I know nothing of the Taskmaster, but I'm still a fan because of MVC 3. But I would probably give a series with him a shot, he sounds neat.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By darktiger

@cattlebattle said:

-he does -Hell to the yes -He is, in the 80's he was definitely a respected member of the Avengers rogues gallery Apparently, he will be -he will probably show up in Season 2 -Not exactly, he can't use his brain to that level of intelligence, has photographic memory which he uses to imitate movement primarily, he has been shown to use his memory for other means though -Who cares, he wears a mask most of the time.

I agree with everything except his respect he needs more

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.