*SPOILERS*

#1 Posted by Bazdan (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Secret Avengers 16:

#2 Edited by taskforce (24 posts) - - Show Bio

WOOOOOOO HECK YES, so is he a vegetable or can he fight!

#3 Posted by Bazdan (36 posts) - - Show Bio

@taskforce: As I understand it, Taskmaster was reduced to a vegetative state as a result of the shooting ("You were still a vegetable"), but Mentallo has now fixed him with his nanobots and assistants. Judging by his wording, not only has Mentallo gained a new ability for himself (transferring his consciousness between his body and his nanobots), but by the time Taskmaster recovers, he may gain some improvements of his own depending on what Mentallo did. Until his next appearance however, I cannot be certain of this.

#4 Edited by taskforce (24 posts) - - Show Bio

hahah thanks man

#5 Edited by themimegogo (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Bazdan, you know what? I don't care if there are spoilers here, this snapped me out of my depression... I'm off to the comic shop!!!

Lego Tasky is pleased!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.