Off My Mind: Could A Character Like Taskmaster Get A Movie?

• 58 results
#51 Edited by Metatron_Da_Don (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

I would watch a Taskmaster movie

#52 Posted by G Bird (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to see a Taskmaster movie too, but first I need a MOON KNIGHT movie!!!!

#53 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster would translate well to live action. I think a lot of people would
be into his powers and lifestyle as well (speaking mostly towards the non-comic reading 
audience there). and...
@chalkshark said:

" Obscurity isn't necessarily that big of a hurdle in achieving box office success. Blade was completely unknown to the film going masses & was able to spawn a successful film franchise. "

this. in fact I think more obscure comic characters to film is whats needed. there are less boundaries with them 
and a better chance at getting something that fits live action like a glove.
#54 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7607 posts) - - Show Bio
@G Bird: same
#55 Posted by darktiger (4143 posts) - - Show Bio

hell yeah he should get a movie and I'm a big fan of tasky too

#56 Edited by aidal (1 posts) - - Show Bio

taskmaster and deadpool brotherhood

This is what i wanna see taskmaster and deadpool together in battle

and some comics

#57 Edited by kid Apollo (705 posts) - - Show Bio

i dono about a movie, but Tony Masters would work perfectly as a member of SHIELD in the tv show, then transition him into Taskmaster and he could be a recurring villain in the series or even jump from small screen to silver screen

#58 Posted by Myusername_Audino (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster would make a great villain in the upcoming S.H.I.E.L.D tv series or a Captain America movie. He could be like Marvel's Deathstroke.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.