How strong is he?

#1 Posted by dreamcaster (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Is he someone you would call one of the powerfulest? i mean come on,the dude can learn everyone's moves. 

#2 Posted by Watch Dog (834 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't forget he can do things in fast foreword (for a limited amount of time) if he's watched it in fast foreword.

Not the best pic but he did it in the series that the pic came from.

#3 Posted by Drafta (690 posts) - - Show Bio

He is definitely not the most powerful.  I don't know exactly where to put him, but I think he's a bit overrated.

#4 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4157 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not exactly sure how strong he is. I would assume he is at least as strong as Cap, so that would put him around the peak human range, now I am not as up to date on TM as most probably.

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

He can only lift 450lbs. Max.

#6 Posted by Watch Dog (834 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nova`Prime` said:
" I am not exactly sure how strong he is. I would assume he is at least as strong as Cap, so that would put him around the peak human range, now I am not as up to date on TM as most probably. "
I don't think that he is peak human but he is at least Olympic level.
#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nova`Prime` said:
" I am not exactly sure how strong he is. I would assume he is at least as strong as Cap, so that would put him around the peak human range, now I am not as up to date on TM as most probably. "
I have no idea where you got this from
#8 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4157 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: I got it the same place most people get their information on this forum from.. I pulled it from my back side :)
#9 Posted by Praetor_fenix (222 posts) - - Show Bio

Olympic level, physically, he's in bulls eye or Clint Barton's range, only he has a greater library of moves, thanks to his great ability (photographic reflexes).

#10 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84550 posts) - - Show Bio
@Praetor_fenix said:
"Olympic level, physically, he's in bulls eye or Clint Barton's range, only he has a greater library of moves, thanks to his great ability (photographic reflexes). "
QFT
#11 Posted by SethVonDoom (2 posts) - - Show Bio

In one of the comics, he goes toe to toe with Cap and in another he goes toe to toe with Deadpool...both of which would be classified as 'super strong'
#12 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio
@SethVonDoom:
Not super strong, peak human.  Though the fact that he's able to match them just demonstrates his fighting ability.  He's olympic athlete level.  Everything else comes from his photographic reflexes.
#13 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

He only can copy physical things, like Spiderman's moves right?

#14 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales said:
" He only can copy physical things, like Spiderman's moves right? "
Yep
#15 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Thought so.

#16 Posted by King Quisling (1980 posts) - - Show Bio

It definitely doesn't have what could be considered super strength.

#17 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

he would have some kind of super stregth with photographic reflexes hes got to be well above human to be able to do what he does at least

#18 Posted by mdayschaos (13 posts) - - Show Bio

plus didnt taskmaster  train others

#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626 said:
" he would have some kind of super stregth with photographic reflexes hes got to be well above human to be able to do what he does at least "
He doesn't have any super strength.His regular lifting weight is 325lbs.
#20 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @mavfan626 said:
" he would have some kind of super stregth with photographic reflexes hes got to be well above human to be able to do what he does at least "
He doesn't have any super strength.His regular lifting weight is 325lbs. "

i dont belive that he can just be regular he can put up a fight with alot of superes so he must have some im not talk much, he can do double speed from watching movies in x2 or something so if can do that he must be able to have some kinda super human stregth at least 1.5 or X2 or something
#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @mavfan626 said:
He doesn't have any super strength.His regular lifting weight is 325lbs. "
i dont belive that he can just be regular he can put up a fight with alot of superes so he must have some im not talk much, he can do double speed from watching movies in x2 or something so if can do that he must be able to have some kinda super human stregth at least 1.5 or X2 or something "
If you actually read his fights with super powered beings he mostly uses his weapons to keep up physically.Going double speed doesn't make him any stronger.He's still one of the weakest street levelers in the Marvel Universe.
#22 Posted by Dane (10590 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is this even a thread? Taskmaster has never performed any strength feats, ever.

#23 Posted by kore (373 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster doesn't have any super strength, I could never figure out why he never looked for a boost either with a suit or from someone like Power Broker.

#24 Posted by kore (373 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by The Lobster (1484 posts) - - Show Bio
@Watch Dog said:
" Don't forget he can do things in fast foreword (for a limited amount of time) if he's watched it in fast foreword.

"
Here's a good one.....

#26 Posted by Ultimate Magneto (1189 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Lobster said:
" @Watch Dog said:
" Don't forget he can do things in fast foreword (for a limited amount of time) if he's watched it in fast foreword.

"
Here's a good one.....

"
That's priceless!
#27 Posted by IAMtheHERO (362 posts) - - Show Bio

i think hes as strong as cap(steve)

#28 Posted by darktiger (4157 posts) - - Show Bio

@mavfan626 said:

he would have some kind of super stregth with photographic reflexes hes got to be well above human to be able to do what he does at least

that's what I am thinking

#29 Posted by DarthAznable (5928 posts) - - Show Bio

He would be OP if he had super strength. His current lifting stats aren't even in the 500 range. He did knock down the giants with his shield however.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.