how old is Taskmaster?

#1 Posted by Blackjuggy (189 posts) - - Show Bio

In the old Comics he looks old and In the moon knight series he looks young.

#2 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackjuggy says:

"In the old Comics he looks old and In the moon knight series he looks young."

Stuff like that usually comes down to how the artist likes to draw the character.

Looking at all of the artists who have done the X-Men, sometimes they make Wolverine short and stocky, sometimes he's a little taller and thinner, sometimes he's extremely muscular, sometimes he's really lean... it just depends on how the artist likes to draw the character and it's the same for all of them.

#3 Posted by Blackjuggy (189 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how how ultimate wolverine is drawn.

#4 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackjuggy says:

"I like how how ultimate wolverine is drawn."

LOL, I thought maybe you would notice that artists draw all the characters differently, being a Juggernaut fan. (Not saying you never noticed, but I think you understand.) Ever notice how different Juggernaut is? I've seen him at least 20 feet tall, I've seen him just average, I've seen him around seven feet tall, and I've seen him in everything from muscular to roid rage. lol

#5 Posted by darktiger (4153 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe 25 or 30

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.