Avengers Confidential Cameo?

#1 Posted by themimegogo (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys.. I just finished watching Avengers Confidential.... uhmmmm noticed this scene near the end... down at the lower left..... is that who I think it is??? O_O

#2 Edited by themimegogo (52 posts) - - Show Bio

here's another one I found.... the similarities are there, but my sister and my gf keep arguing it isn't him.

I won't say what's going on so as not to spoil the story, but this is me, wishing to high hell that it's him... can anyone like point out who else this could be if it's not him? :3

I should have put spoilers in the title... apologies!

#3 Posted by cattlebattle (13201 posts) - - Show Bio

@themimegogo: It is Taskmaster. Its just the Udon design. Its a shame they didn't show the Avengers taking down him and Zemo near the end though. In fact, Its a shame this wasn't just a pure Avengers movie.

#4 Posted by Bazdan (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@themimegogo: That's definitely him dude. That belt and buckle is the only proof you need. Besides that, compare those arms to his Udon appearance. I'm 100% certain that that is him, so much so that I will happily choke on those words if I'm proven wrong.

#5 Posted by themimegogo (52 posts) - - Show Bio

I just checked up on the wiki's ~ confirmed it is him (HA! take that Sis & GF!!!)

I actually didn't notice it was him at first until I saw that arrest shot in the end. Then went back to double check on the fight scenes.... I'm pretty happy for the character... 3rd appearance on TV, 1st appearance in an animated film... And a bit pleased that they went with a variation on the udon costume... It seems like a tell tale sign which costume the character designers are more inclined to go with... but hey, the classic costume wouldn't have been a bad choice too. :3

#6 Posted by taskforce (29 posts) - - Show Bio

his classic woulda been sick hahah

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.