Tarzan, peak human or super human?

#1 Posted by HammerTron (616 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you say? Is he a human being at the absolute peak of strength, speed, agility, intellegence, etc.? Or is a super human because he is able to do all the things that he does?

#2 Posted by korak225 (47 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote for peak human. He is endowed with no alien, magical, or divine powers. His genetics are from English nobility, but that didn't help his father survive in the jungle very long. His abilities come from his jungle upbringing by a close, supportive ape mother and a distant, abusive ape father.

#3 Posted by AssertingValor (5396 posts) - - Show Bio

Peak human with a great deal of talent

#4 Posted by comicace3 (5971 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna agree with these people and go with peak human. I've seen nothing that makes him super human.

#5 Posted by Hyperlight (6160 posts) - - Show Bio

peak human. no outside forces contribute to his abilities so he cant be more than human

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.