First look at the new TARDIS...

#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, we've seen the new Doctor... and we've seen the new Companion... but it's been speculated for a long time that the TARDIS interior will be getting a make over as The Doctor regenerates...

So here it is, photos from the new set work... bare in mind these images are without the 3D FX layered on top to give the added dimensions lol

Looks like we're actually going to see a lot more of the interior of the TARDIS this time around... the staircase is pretty visible going up to another level... unfortunately we can't see the actual control panel or Heart yet, but from what i'm seeing here, i'm definitely intrigued and want to see more of this version...

M

#2 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

looks much the same... o.O

#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead.: Ya, just a bit... well, shinier :p
#4 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @.Mistress Redhead.: Ya, just a bit... well, shinier :p "
yup shinier... XD
#5 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7838 posts) - - Show Bio

more steampunkish, i like it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.