Follow

Talon

Character » Talon appears in 96 issues.

The only Talon to ever escape the grasp of the Court of Owls. Calvin Ross is an excellent escape artist and trained assassin. On the run from the Court he was killed by Bane but ressurected by the Owls to serve them against his will.

What kind of hero is Talon ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

I was wondering if someone can tell me what kind of hero is Talon (Calvin Rose) ? Is he like Batman and Spider-Man or dose he kill people like the Punisher and Jason Todd ? I really like to know ? anyway thanks for your time. : )

Skunkstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Skunkstein

We really havent seen enough to know what ''kind'' of hero he is... So far he reminds me mostly of a mix between Jason Todd and Dick Grayson... We have mostly seen him fighting other Talons who are not really alive or dead, so if he kills, i dont know... but from what ive seen, i wouldnt think he had the same strict code of not killing as Batman does, on the other hand he doesnt seem like the Punisher either. He is an interesting read so far, give him a try if you want to know more.

triangle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Calvin Rose is the type of person who has every reason not to trust people, but he does. Most of all Calvin wants to have a normal life and a family and to treat his family with the respect he never got; he was locked in a dog kennel in the pouring rain and left to die by his father. This psychological trauma fuels his talent as an escape artist and also paves the fate of him always running away, from the kennel, from the courts maze, from the court, from the butcher, even from the woman who he couldn't kill,Casey Washington. Given the Evidence I would label him as the Reluctant hero who can't escape his fate , he must accept it. My guess that moment will come with his contact with the dark knight.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
    WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

<p>@Skunkstein (548 posts) - 1 month, 8 days ago - Show Bio</p><p>We really havent seen enough to know what ''kind'' of hero he is... So far he reminds me mostly of a mix between Jason Todd and Dick Grayson... We have mostly seen him fighting other Talons who are not really alive or dead, so if he kills, i dont know... but from what ive seen, i wouldnt think he had the same strict code of not killing as Batman does, on the other hand he doesnt seem like the Punisher either. He is an interesting read so far, give him a try if you want to know more.</p><p>^^This</p>

This another New52 book I'd slept on (Firestorm being the other) and jumped on late. I'm glad I did though and I'm buying back issues left and right.

Jake7696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say he's an Anti-Hero. He's out to Kill the other talons whereas Batman would just arrest them.

Avatar image for gustavoburciaga1
    GustavoBurciaga1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

He isn't a hero, he's stated that himself. He doesn't want to be a hero or a villain. He just wants to destroy the court of owls and live a "normal life" but he can't now because he died so he's now going to try to find the pit the brought Jason Todd back to life so he can be mortal again.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.