How would Batman react if him and this runaway Talon met?

#1 Posted by BlueArrow (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Two ways:

What if they stumbled onto each other in costume?

and what if Batman knowing about this Talon's return to Gotham and plan for the court, approached Calvin Rose?

Also, do you think the will have a crossover where they work together for an issue or two, to take out members of the Court?

They can both easily help each other, Batman for his technology and supercomputer, and Talon for his inside knowledge and probably some names.

#2 Posted by The Lobster (1490 posts) - - Show Bio

I imagine Batman would think him an enemy at first and hard to trust. After-all, would you trust a man who was once a part of the organization that beat you within an inch of your life and almost drove you insane, for all you know he could just be some elaborate ploy for the Owls to get an inside source close to you. 

Although I'm sure that once Batman realized they both have a common enemy and share similar goals they'd team up and try to eliminate the court once and for all.

#3 Posted by BlueArrow (256 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Lobster : Yeah, that's pretty much what I have been thinking

#4 Posted by kevin_carrera_714 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds like a pretty good cross-over for TALON. So far it seems as a good character

#5 Posted by mpierce2690 (316 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure we'll probably find out within the first 12 issues.

#6 Posted by G_Money_Christmas (881 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Lobster : Agreed

I'm really excited for issue #1. I just got the Court of Owls HC so I'm trying to learn a little about it so hopefully I can understand Calvin's story a little better.

#7 Posted by Baberaham_Lincoln (921 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Talon... BFFs FOR LIFE ^_^

#8 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5196 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd hope once he figures out Rose is really on a mission to eliminate the Court he'd assist him or stay out of his way.

#9 Posted by FlashDamn (947 posts) - - Show Bio

Two ways:

What if they stumbled onto each other in costume?

and what if Batman knowing about this Talon's return to Gotham and plan for the court, approached Calvin Rose?

Also, do you think the will have a crossover where they work together for an issue or two, to take out members of the Court?

They can both easily help each other, Batman for his technology and supercomputer, and Talon for his inside knowledge and probably some names.

I'd hope once he figures out Rose is really on a mission to eliminate the Court he'd assist him or stay out of his way.

It did happen in issue#7 and yes batman did figure he was on a mission to eliminate the court of owls

#10 Posted by GustavoBurciaga1 (74 posts) - - Show Bio

He makes him part of Batman Inc. apparently haha

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.