ironhawk22's Talon #1 - The Gotham Trap review

NO MORE OWLS!

Art: The cover is great, and the logo only adds to it. The art itself is also really nice, the action scenes are really well done and if you look closely you might just find an Easter egg(it's a reference to Zurr En Arr)

Story and Script.

The beginning of the issue is a bit wordy. I like wordy, I love wordy but I honestly don't care about all these facts about Gotham. The action sequences are really well done.

We learn why Calvin is going to take up the mantle of Talon and it makes sense. I like that he's just not "AW YEAH! I'M TALON!", there is a reason.

The dialogue towards the end is really nice.

Overall:

Pick it up. Solid read.