cavemold's Talon #1 - The Gotham Trap review

Move Over Dick ,Theres Talon !

The Great: The greatness of this issue started on page 1. WOW. Does March know how to draw a talon..Pages of pages of fan-static art. We get run into the same talon that Batgirl fought. Man she's tough cookie. Also get into the history of Gotham. Really cool stuff. Also another Famous DC City is mentioned,loved how james and scott planned that out. Loved the dialogue between Casey Washington (the talon) and Calvin. James actually gives her a little origin . If you were wondering if Calvin has supporting cast , he does! The action sequences were top notch in my opinion.

The Bad: They didnt double talon this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Verdict: Read it , you dont even really need issue 0 either. This is a great starting point and Dick has some serious competition as the favorite prince of Gotham? Obviously Dick is been around a lot longer but this guy Calvin has a lot potential.