Talisman vs. Selene

#1 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win?

#2 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

Talisman wins this. Easily.

#3 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Gloom says:

"Talisman wins this. Easily."
Although I do think it would be a good fight, I do believe Talisman would win. I just love her powers.
#4 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG, have you two gone mad, Selene will slaughter Talisman and have fun doing it, Selene can handle Talisman with both hands behind her back

#5 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Selene wins.

Talisman may have all the raw power but Selene have a refined use of her powers. Note  also that she is a mutant other than a powerful magic wielder.

#6 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta say Talisman, if Selene tries any spells Liz will just absorb them. And there's no way Liz would let Selene get close enough to drain her life away.

#7 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5441 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Selene, although talisman might possibly give her a hard time

#8 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC: okay selene has more than spells, she could easily speed behind talisman and drain her or break her neck she also has tk so selene doesnt even have 2 be close 2 her
#9 Posted by MeganWayne (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Um 
Love both but I give it to Talisman she could probably slaughter Selene but Selene would give a hell of a fight

#10 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

Selene.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.