Follow

Talia al Ghul

Character » Talia al Ghul appears in 886 issues.

Talia the daughter of Ra's al Ghul and the heir to his worldwide criminal empire. Talia has been both lover and mortal enemy to Batman, and is the mother of Damian Wayne otherwise known as Robin.

Talia/Jason Relationship?

RedHood16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RedHood16

I am SO confused on how this relationship works. FIRST: In Under The Hood (Comic) you see Jason escaping Ras al Ghul (as an adult) and Talia randomly kisses him...before pushing him off a cliff. In the Lost Days story arc, Jason escapes as a teen NOT an adult. And does Jason just grow older at an excellerated rate, or do the events in Lost Days take place over a few years? Another thing? In the last issue of Lost Days (Which takes place before Hush) Talia tells Jason that Ras is dead, even though in Hush, he is CLEARLY alive (Although I may have missed one of the Ras al Ghul stories. She then randomly starts making out with Jason. Even JASON seems perplexed by these events. I ACTUALLY think Talia is MORE confusing then the Joker himself, but this is straying off topic. Basically...IS TALIA INTERESTED IN JASON/ USING HIM/ OR HAVE HER FORM OF INSANITY?

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @RedHood16: Judd Winnick, although I like him, didn't plan their tryst with much thought at all. Honestly, it'll probably never be mentioned again. 

Also, try to use the search function, as there are lots of threads regarding this terrible moment in Talia and Jason's respective histories.
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @RedHood16 said:
    "I am SO confused on how this relationship works. FIRST: In Under The Hood (Comic) you see Jason escaping Ras al Ghul (as an adult) and Talia randomly kisses him...before pushing him off a cliff. In the Lost Days story arc, Jason escapes as a teen NOT an adult. And does Jason just grow older at an excellerated rate, or do the events in Lost Days take place over a few years? Another thing? In the last issue of Lost Days (Which takes place before Hush) Talia tells Jason that Ras is dead, even though in Hush, he is CLEARLY alive (Although I may have missed one of the Ras al Ghul stories. She then randomly starts making out with Jason. Even JASON seems perplexed by these events. I ACTUALLY think Talia is MORE confusing then the Joker himself, but this is straying off topic. Basically...IS TALIA INTERESTED IN JASON/ USING HIM/ OR HAVE HER FORM OF INSANITY? "

Judd winick drank too much that day,even he doesnt know how this fits in continuity,friendly advice just ignore the last 2 issues of lost days. i have a judd winick=fail thread in the jason todd board which will answer your questions.
    Jor-el Zod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Jor-el Zod
    @RedHood16:
    Lost days takes place over the years jason was gone. and as for the kiss on the cliff, it was a good luck kiss. finally the sex they had was simily revenge sex, they were both mad at bruce and wanted to stick it to him. all these winnick haters are are over thinking every thing just see it for what it is or think talia is insane. i'm stickin with the choose were i still like her and winnick.
    RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By RainEffect

I would ignore Talia's appearances in Red Hood from #3 and onwards. It was horribly out of character. She never, ever blamed Bruce for the death of Ra's. In fact, she always chose her loyalty to Bruce and Damian over Ra's.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By entropy_aegis

@RainEffect said:

I would ignore Talia's appearances in Red Hood from #3 and onwards. It was horribly out of character. She never, ever blamed Bruce for the death of Ra's. In fact, she always chose her loyalty to Bruce and Damian over Ra's.

He was'nt dead to begin with.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By super_psycho

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.