Follow

Talia al Ghul

Character » Talia al Ghul appears in 886 issues.

Talia the daughter of Ra's al Ghul and the heir to his worldwide criminal empire. Talia has been both lover and mortal enemy to Batman, and is the mother of Damian Wayne otherwise known as Robin.

Stana Katic Cast as Talia al Ghul in Arkham City

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Mercy_
    Source 

No Caption Provided

According to USA Today, the game has gained the classic Batman villain for its roster. Paul Crocker of Rocksteady Studios said, “We can’t really say why she is in the game because it would spoil an awesome part of it.”

“She’s a good girl who has naughty habits. We’re not sure if their tryst is over yet,” said Stana Katic, “She’s an ambiguous interesting character with a Persian/Greek accent.” The actress told the crowd at the Arkham City panel at SDCC,  ”Talia is such a complex character and it was great to voice her in Batman: Arkham City. I was amazed at all the detail put into the project and it’s great to see how excited the fans are about the game.”

No specific details were given as to Talia’s specific role in the game but Katic said, “She’s just kick-ass, man.” Jim Lee also announced at San Diego Comic-Con that the Arkham City comic mini-series written by Paul Dini will be released as a graphic novel on October 18, the same day the video game is released.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_

Bumpage :)

jubilee042

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By jubilee042

i don't know she isn't talia like (in terms of voice) and why does talia look like well not arabic or persian as do her clothes lets see but will still by the game

rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By rogue_mar1e

It's exciting that Talia's in the game, not sure if Stana's the best choice for her voice actress though.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By RainEffect

I'm so immensely excited that Talia is in the game.

I'll be disappointed if she's an antagonist, as she's more inclined to help Bruce.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Emmanuelle Chriqui for Talia.  

But Stana is cool too. I'm just happy Talia is in it. 

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By Billy Batson

Nice.

BB

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.