How awsome is Talia?

  • 56 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by justice teen (464 posts) - - Show Bio

Talia is my favorite on/off villian. and thats because she hard to predict, love intrest to bruce wayne and mother of his son, she helps superman take down luthor and she one badd as fighter. i think when bruce she should marrry him return the league to her dad and move in with bruce together, while helping their son and Dick progress as Batmn and robin. wut do you think
#2 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

ya know i would rather see her go villain completely. also i'd like to see bruce become the new alfred figure. and it would be an awesome family conflict when Damian and Dick have to fight her.

#3 Posted by daredevil21134 (11850 posts) - - Show Bio
No she should marry Jason Todd.Bruce dosen't love her enough.lol
#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" No she should marry Jason Todd.Bruce dosen't love her enough.lol "
someone liked Padme and Anakin apparently..........
#5 Posted by daredevil21134 (11850 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nighthunter:

lol
#6 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" No she should marry Jason Todd.Bruce dosen't love her enough.lol "
hmm?
#7 Posted by daredevil21134 (11850 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
pretty touche huh
#8 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: Maybe...where did you get that idea?
#9 Posted by daredevil21134 (11850 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
what idea
#10 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: Talia marrying Jason Todd.
#11 Edited by daredevil21134 (11850 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64:
I don't know it  just came to my head but if you think about it who would treat her better than man she pretty much gave life to .He's pretty much the Batman she wants Bruce to be which is  a killer

#12 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: LOL! Is it because she made out with Jason?
#13 Edited by daredevil21134 (11850 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
Hell yeah dude. She would so have Jason Todd's baby and trust she wont have to drug him like she did Bruce
#14 Posted by justice teen (464 posts) - - Show Bio

i disagree she belong with bruce
#15 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Talia, she's the only person who's ever made Bruce feel like he was accepted into a family. Other than her, he's basically made his own; but Talia was the first person to really say that she wanted Bruce Wayne and Batman; man and myth; she wanted all of him, whereas most of his other love interests want one more the other. 
 
Not to mention she totally owned Jezebel at the end of R.I.P.

#16 Posted by IsabellaRoth (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Talia is awesome. She and her son were the reason I took Batman and Robin for the first time. The first issue I read of Batman...she was there and I totally liked her. Obviously MORE than Catwoman. =P. Silly girl... 
 
Talia is the best....and..When did she kiss Jason??? I thought she only made him a killer and a psycho and nothing else. When did that happen? I missed it =D

#17 Posted by Sydpart2 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio
@IsabellaRoth:
Under the Hood and I'm pretty sure they reshowed it in an issue of Lost Days
#18 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8867 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" @Primmaster64: Hell yeah dude. She would so have Jason Todd's baby and trust she wont have to drug him like she did Bruce "
that was a terrible piece of writing, almost on the level of OMD that went against everything we have ever known about her character.
#19 Posted by daredevil21134 (11850 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach:
lol
#20 Posted by Jor-el Zod (136 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134:
I think it would be awesome, with jason at her side she could usurp ras's control of the leuge of A. and her and jason would turn into somthing truly powerful. Now I would read that!
#21 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

Talia is cool

#22 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda thought of that you know

#23 Posted by MechanisticMoth (33 posts) - - Show Bio

She's ridiculously awesome(?)

#24 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#25 Posted by I'maDC/ImageGuy! (1648 posts) - - Show Bio

She is awesome out of all the women Batman has been with IMO.

#26 Posted by Chrysh (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Talia and Bruce need to get remarried ! 
I love them together<3<3
Batman doesn't belong with anyone else but her..  I hope that they're going to make that happen in the comics. D;<!

#27 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chrysh: Yeah then don't read red hood lost days number 6, all I'm saying.
#28 Posted by Chrysh (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yea. 
I read that one. O_o 
That doesn't change my view though.. 
Batman and Talia have had a thing going on waaay before that~! 
Plus, doesn't she make out with Batman in the Odyssey comics ? o-o

#29 Posted by daredevil21134 (11850 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91 said:
" @Chrysh: Yeah then don't read red hood lost days number 6, all I'm saying. "

lol
#30 Posted by entropy_aegis (15324 posts) - - Show Bio
@I'maDC/ImageGuy! said:
"She is awesome out of all the women Batman has been with IMO. "

agreed. but i dont like DC trying to turn her in to a full villian ,it gives hacks like winick an opportunity to throw some random bull.
#31 Posted by entropy_aegis (15324 posts) - - Show Bio

Since she is pretty much a full time villian now , i would like to see her date slade wilson,PURE AWESOMENESS.
#32 Posted by daredevil21134 (11850 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade?
#33 Posted by entropy_aegis (15324 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
"Slade? "

YUP.imagine the effect on rose and damian.
#34 Posted by Mercy_ (92704 posts) - - Show Bio

She's pretty darn cool.  
 
@entropy_aegis said:

" Since she is pretty much a full time villian now , i would like to see her date slade wilson,PURE AWESOMENESS. "
Holy......that would be really cool to see. 
Moderator
#35 Posted by daredevil21134 (11850 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
"@daredevil21134 said:
"Slade? "
YUP.imagine the effect on rose and damian. "

Interesting
#36 Posted by entropy_aegis (15324 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
"She's pretty darn cool.  
 
@entropy_aegis said:
" Since she is pretty much a full time villian now , i would like to see her date slade wilson,PURE AWESOMENESS. "
Holy......that would be really cool to see.  "

They had great dynamic in morrison batman and robin, talia even called him her favourite executioner.and they interacted throughout infinite crisis as well.
#37 Posted by Mercy_ (92704 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
"She's pretty darn cool.  
 
@entropy_aegis said:
" Since she is pretty much a full time villian now , i would like to see her date slade wilson,PURE AWESOMENESS. "
Holy......that would be really cool to see.  "
They had great dynamic in morrison batman and robin, talia even called him her favourite executioner.and they interacted throughout infinite crisis as well. "
I really need to reread IC and actually read the Batman and Robin trade that I have. 
Moderator
#38 Posted by entropy_aegis (15324 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
"She's pretty darn cool.  
 
@entropy_aegis said:
" Since she is pretty much a full time villian now , i would like to see her date slade wilson,PURE AWESOMENESS. "
Holy......that would be really cool to see.  "
They had great dynamic in morrison batman and robin, talia even called him her favourite executioner.and they interacted throughout infinite crisis as well. "
I really need to reread IC and actually read the Batman and Robin trade that I have.  "

It was actually an issue of gotham knights which tied in to villians united ,basically talia tells him to go after hush , he asks why , she says because i said so , and he says ok . LOL
#39 Edited by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

Talia is by far my favourite DC character. I love Batman, that goes without saying, but Talia's character is so appealing. Grant Morrison's Talia was particularly awesome. She's just so commanding and unpredictable. 
 

@daredevil21134

said:

No she should marry Jason Todd.Bruce dosen't love her enough.lol

As much as I hated her hook up with Jason in Red Hood #6, I actually think that would be amazingly interesting if her and Jason (Pre-52) had a child. Imagine the fights between Damian and the kid!
 
Edit: I just re-read this post, and I was clearly suffering from some kind of rabid disease if I ever posted that.
#40 Edited by daredevil21134 (11850 posts) - - Show Bio

@RainEffect said:

Talia is by far my favourite DC character. I love Batman, that goes without saying, but Talia's character is so appealing. Grant Morrison's Talia was particularly awesome. She's just so commanding and unpredictable.

@daredevil21134 said:
No she should marry Jason Todd.Bruce dosen't love her enough.lol
As much as I hated her hook up with Jason in Red Hood #6, I actually think that would be amazingly interesting if her and Jason (Pre-52) had a child. Imagine the fights between Damian and the kid!

I was being a fanboy when I said that but at times I had felt like that

#41 Posted by Mercy_ (92704 posts) - - Show Bio

Talia's pretty b!tchin'.

Moderator
#42 Posted by Mercy_ (92704 posts) - - Show Bio
@RainEffect Your taste is exemplary.
Moderator
#43 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:

@RainEffect said:

Talia is by far my favourite DC character. I love Batman, that goes without saying, but Talia's character is so appealing. Grant Morrison's Talia was particularly awesome. She's just so commanding and unpredictable.

@daredevil21134

said:

No she should marry Jason Todd.Bruce dosen't love her enough.lol

As much as I hated her hook up with Jason in Red Hood #6, I actually think that would be amazingly interesting if her and Jason (Pre-52) had a child. Imagine the fights between Damian and the kid!

I was being a fanboy when I said that but at times I had felt like that

LOL.
 
  
#44 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
@RainEffect Your taste is exemplary.
<3
 
You continue to astound me with your comments.
#45 Posted by entropy_aegis (15324 posts) - - Show Bio

@RainEffect said:

Talia is by far my favourite DC character. I love Batman, that goes without saying, but Talia's character is so appealing. Grant Morrison's Talia was particularly awesome. She's just so commanding and unpredictable.

@daredevil21134 said:
No she should marry Jason Todd.Bruce dosen't love her enough.lol
As much as I hated her hook up with Jason in Red Hood #6, I actually think that would be amazingly interesting if her and Jason (Pre-52) had a child. Imagine the fights between Damian and the kid!

A lot of people hate Morrisons Talia though,not me personally.Morrisons and Dixons Talia was the best written in my opinion.Barr's and Waid's portrayal were cool .I would put Rucka up there with Morrison based on his portrayal in No Mans Land and President Lex:Secret files,but Death and the Maidens was a massive blow.Simone's was badass as well.

Winick ugh lets not go there and i think even Denny's was pretty shallow too.

#46 Posted by cosmo111687 (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

I rather like Talia, although I'm much more of a Catwoman fan.

#47 Edited by Billy Batson (58029 posts) - - Show Bio

She had a baby with Batman without sex. That's something.
BB

#48 Posted by daredevil21134 (11850 posts) - - Show Bio

Talia's cool

#49 Posted by daredevil21134 (11850 posts) - - Show Bio

@RainEffect said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@RainEffect said:

Talia is by far my favourite DC character. I love Batman, that goes without saying, but Talia's character is so appealing. Grant Morrison's Talia was particularly awesome. She's just so commanding and unpredictable.

@daredevil21134

said:

No she should marry Jason Todd.Bruce dosen't love her enough.lol

As much as I hated her hook up with Jason in Red Hood #6, I actually think that would be amazingly interesting if her and Jason (Pre-52) had a child. Imagine the fights between Damian and the kid!

I was being a fanboy when I said that but at times I had felt like that

LOL.

Nope, lol

#50 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5445 posts) - - Show Bio

She ain't bad for a love interest of Batman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.