A Talia DLC for Arkham City (Possible Spoilers)

#1 Edited by DjBest02 (155 posts) - - Show Bio

So what do y'all think. I honestly think that it can be pulled off. But I'd like episodes where u can use her not just challenge maps. I don't know how to make a petition but I'd like to know if one has been made. Does anyone share my thoughts?

I dont think that she is really dead. Her body could've been recovered by the League of Assassins while Batman was fighting Clayface and put in another Lazarus Pit.

#2 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

I am clicking the spoiler and nothing happends....

#3 Posted by DjBest02 (155 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64: My bad I'm new at this lol the her being dead thing wa supposed to be in it XD

#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13127 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64 said:

I am clicking the spoiler and nothing happends....

same here.

either way i'd rather have huntress or creeper who were both mentioned in the game.....im reaching i know, but i just want them sooooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 Posted by DjBest02 (155 posts) - - Show Bio

hhahaha I removed the spoiler thing since it didnt work lol. i'm sorry, I'm new XD

#6 Posted by Inverno (13219 posts) - - Show Bio

To be fair though I wasn't really shocked shen she died for two things:

1. They can bring her back to life with the Lazarus Pit.

2. I wasn't thrilled with her being Batman's love interest while Catwoman was in the same game.

#7 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess it could work. I'd still rather have a bunch of other characters before her, though.

#8 Posted by redhood21 (815 posts) - - Show Bio

give me some azrael!

#9 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

She would have to use lethal weapons.Which could end all the challenge maps pretty quickly

#10 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat: i like bruce with selina more i think iam iffy with bruce and talia cause shes always pulled by her father and her love for bruce.

#11 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat: i prefer bruce and selina myself but talia is a hottie though.

#12 Posted by TeamUnitedNerds (402 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd much rather play as The Joker, or Ra's al Ghul, or Hugo Strange. Talia is pretty cool, but not so much more so that I would choose her over other characters

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.