Follow

Synnar

Character » Synnar appears in 24 issues.

He was once Gods architect, but when God left him he rebelled, and all of Gods armies fought him and barely defeated him. De-powered, he is now a cosmic tyrant who serves the Nameless, a collective of shadowy entities.

How Powerful is Synnar at full power really?

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JackKnight

How powerful do you think Synnar really is at full power?

Is he more powerful then:

1. Galactus
    2. Unicron from Transformers
    3. Primus from Transformers
    4. Imperiex Prime
    5. Eternity
    6. Infinity
    7. Oblivion
    8. Multi-Eternity
    9. Archie Sonic
    10. Enerjak from the Archie Sonic series
    11. Q from Star Trek
    12. Phoenix force
    13. Silver Age Superman with the Sword of Superman
    14. Superman Prime one million
    15. Either Thanos or Adam Warlock with the Infinity Gauntlet
    16. Alien X from Ben 10
    17. Shuma-Gorath in his realm
    18. Anyone of the Endless
    19. Rama Kushna
    20. The Spectre
    21. The Phantom Stranger
    22. Doctor Solar (Valiant)
    23. Divine Spawn (AKA God Spawn)
    24. God Swamp Thing
    25. The Monitors
    26. COIE Anti-Monitor
    27. Over-Monitor
    28. Mandrakk
    29. Chaos King
    30. Chaos War Hercules
    31. Either World's Funniest Mr Mxyzptlk or Bat-Mite
    32. Emperor Joker
    33. Pre Retcon Molecule Man
    34. Lucifer Morningstar
    35. Michael Demiurgos
    36. House of M Scarlet Witch
    37. Living Tribunal
    38. Cosmic Armour Superman/Thought Robot
    39. Zero Hour Parallax
    40. Hand of God Ion
    rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

here's the best feat for synnar so that the onlookers might see: he apparently created the multiverse (another one of starlin's retcons), from Rann/thanagar: holy war #6

(read from right to left)

he should be a match for IG thanos, can't say if he wins against him though, classic IG had some crazy feats, but i also got the impression that synnar was supposed to be more powerful than lucifer, but in case he does get past the IG i think he should stop at world's funnest mxy and bat mite.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jackknight: I'm sorry but I don't even know who Synnar is

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JackKnight

@kingofash said:

@jackknight: I'm sorry but I don't even know who Synnar is

He's a cosmic Tyrant and an enemy of Adam Strange.

When he had the the Demiurge (AKA when he was at full power) he did this:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: Saint of K- Hahaha! You hate it when I say that! Anyway at a guess I'd say...The Endless.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JackKnight

@kingofash: @rolldestroyer just posted more of Synnar's best feat.

Anyways I never said this was a gauntlet, I was say that how many of these 40 characters do you think Synnar is more powerful then.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: Not too sure, but I don't buy that he's stronger than Lucifer. I'd say he's around the same level as the Anti-Monitor.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofash said:

@jackknight: Not too sure, but I don't buy that he's stronger than Lucifer. I'd say he's around the same level as the Anti-Monitor.

Well here's what I think of how powerful Synnar is:

Do I think he's more powerful then:

1. Galactus = Absolutly.
    2. Unicron from Transformers = Absolutly.
    3. Primus from Transformers = Absolutly.
    4. Imperiex Prime = Absolutly.
    5. Eternity = Absolutly.
    6. Infinity = Absolutly.
    7. Oblivion = Depends.
    8. Multi-Eternity = Yes
    9. Archie Sonic = Absolutly.
    10. Enerjak from the Archie Sonic series = Yes.
    11. Q from Star Trek = Absolutly.
    12. Phoenix force = Absolutly.
    13. Silver Age Superman with the Sword of Superman = Absolutly.
    14. Superman Prime one million = Absolutly.
    15. Either Thanos or Adam Warlock with the Infinity Gauntlet = I'd say yes.
    16. Alien X from Ben 10 = Absolutly.
    17. Shuma-Gorath in his realm = Absolutly.
    18. Anyone of the Endless = Yes.
    19. Rama Kushna = ........... Well we don't really know much about her other that she is the ruler over the scale balance and karma in the universe. And the goddess and mistress of the city of Nanda Parbat, located in the Himalayas. And that she is responsible for turning Boston Brand into the Deadman.
    20. The Spectre = Absolutly.
    21. The Phantom Stranger = Absolutly.
    22. Doctor Solar (Valiant) = I'd say yes.
    23. Divine Spawn (AKA God Spawn) = Yes.
    24. God Swamp Thing = HELL NO!
    25. The Monitors = Absolutly.
    26. COIE Anti-Monitor = Yes.
    27. Over-Monitor = Depends, if you consider him the ture Supreme bing in DC then no, much like Rama Kushna we don't really know much about him other than he is bigger then the Multivrse and that the Monitors come from him.
    28. Mandrakk = Yes.
    29. Chaos King = Yes.
    30. Chaos War Hercules = Depends.
    31. Either World's Funniest Mr Mxyzptlk or Bat-Mite = Depends.
    32. Emperor Joker = Yes.
    33. Pre Retcon Molecule Man = HELL NO!
    34. Lucifer Morningstar = Nabby
    35. Michael Demiurgos = Nabby.
    36. House of M Scarlet Witch = Depends.
    37. Living Tribunal = No.
    38. Cosmic Armour Superman/Thought Robot = Yes.
    39. Zero Hour Parallax = Absolutly.
    40. Hand of God Ion = Absolutly.

That's what I think, let me know what you think.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Frocharocha

Well it seems that Synnar was called Demirge and was created by God (AKA: Presence) and a big liar just like Morningstar. But unlike Morningstar, Synaar had his powers nerfed by The presence so he couldn't be that much trouble:

God degreed that the Demiurge would forever remain the Nameless and the Demiurge was reduced to almost nothing. The Demiurge existed on a subatomic level and he could only rely on subterfuge as well as misdirection in order to survive. The Nameless became whole again in a crystalline form when he merged with his creations. When the Ice Age finally passed on Earth, the Demiurge would mask his identity through different incarnations. As time went by, the Demiurge abandoned his original namesake and decided to be called Synnar.

Also we don't really have much that information on his powers or feats. Except for the fact that he was created at the same circumstances as Morningstar and Demuirgos. Also it seems that Synnar was the original aspect of creation (Michael) and after his attitude towards the Presence, he was banished and replaced by Michael Demiurgos.

If he's an enemy of someone like Adam Strange, it seems that The Presence was aware of his idiotic attitues and severly nerfed his powers so he wouldn't go around blowing stuff up. It also explains his quest for infinite power:

Synnar is hellbent on achieving the infinite power of a god through the cosmic balance of the Aberrant Six. After reviving Eye, Captain Comet's girlfriend on Hardcore Station, Synnar and Eye participate in a series of cosmic games with Adam Strange, Captain Comet, Prince Gayvn and The Weird. Synnar stood triumphant when the games were concluded. Afterwards, Synnar reveals that Eye is the dark soul of the Aberrant Six and forces her to relive memories that she has blocked out. Traumatized by these revelations, Eye decides to sacrifice herself in order to prevent Synnar from achieving infinite power. As Captain Comet weeps over Eye's death, Synnar implies that Eye may return with the help of a metallic orb that he places in Comet's possession which hints at the possibility that Synnar may one day achieve is dark purpose when the Aberrant Six join together once again.

I would say that he's at best on galactus level of power and before just as powerful as Morningstar.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well it seems that Synnar was called Demirge and was created by God (AKA: Presence) and a big liar just like Morningstar. But unlike Morningstar, Synaar had his powers nerfed by The presence so he couldn't be that much trouble:

God degreed that the Demiurge would forever remain the Nameless and the Demiurge was reduced to almost nothing. The Demiurge existed on a subatomic level and he could only rely on subterfuge as well as misdirection in order to survive. The Nameless became whole again in a crystalline form when he merged with his creations. When the Ice Age finally passed on Earth, the Demiurge would mask his identity through different incarnations. As time went by, the Demiurge abandoned his original namesake and decided to be called Synnar.

Also we don't really have much that information on his powers or feats. Except for the fact that he was created at the same circumstances as Morningstar and Demuirgos. Also it seems that Synnar was the original aspect of creation (Michael) and after his attitude towards the Presence, he was banished and replaced by Michael Demiurgos.

If he's an enemy of someone like Adam Strange, it seems that The Presence was aware of his idiotic attitues and severly nerfed his powers so he wouldn't go around blowing stuff up. It also explains his quest for infinite power:

Synnar is hellbent on achieving the infinite power of a god through the cosmic balance of the Aberrant Six. After reviving Eye, Captain Comet's girlfriend on Hardcore Station, Synnar and Eye participate in a series of cosmic games with Adam Strange, Captain Comet, Prince Gayvn and The Weird. Synnar stood triumphant when the games were concluded. Afterwards, Synnar reveals that Eye is the dark soul of the Aberrant Six and forces her to relive memories that she has blocked out. Traumatized by these revelations, Eye decides to sacrifice herself in order to prevent Synnar from achieving infinite power. As Captain Comet weeps over Eye's death, Synnar implies that Eye may return with the help of a metallic orb that he places in Comet's possession which hints at the possibility that Synnar may one day achieve is dark purpose when the Aberrant Six join together once again.

I would say that he's at best on galactus level of power and before just as powerful as Morningstar.

This is pretty solid information and I agree.

Though I said how power is Synnar when he he had the the Demiurge (AKA when he was at full power) not when he was depowerd!

Out of the 40 characters I listed witch ones do you think Synnar that full power is more powerful then?

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
    The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Frocharocha

@frocharocha said:

Though I said how power is Synnar when he he had the the Demiurge (AKA when he was at full power) not when he was depowerd!

Out of the 40 characters I listed witch ones do you think Synnar that full power is more powerful then?

That's really hard to say. The information is very vague and really hard to say. From the list at his peak, e's obvilios more powerful than COIE Anti-Monitor. At his current situation he's smarter than Q from Star Trek and perhaphs inteligent and powerful enough to defeat Imperiex or Galactus.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight said:

@frocharocha said:

That's really hard to say. The information is very vague and really hard to say. From the list at his peak, e's obvilios more powerful than COIE Anti-Monitor. At his current situation he's smarter than Q from Star Trek and perhaphs inteligent and powerful enough to defeat Imperiex or Galactus.

I Agree.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
    Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JackKnight
    Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
    Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not good at DC godlike beings but by the looks of it, he definitely shouldn't be as strong as the Living Tribunal. The LT is second only to the One Above All and the TOAA is the only being being capable of stopping him.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JackKnight
    Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By JackKnight

@maccyd said:

Not good at DC godlike beings but by the looks of it, he definitely shouldn't be as strong as the Living Tribunal. The LT is second only to the One Above All and the TOAA is the only being being capable of stopping him.

Living Tribunal is usually second to TOAA, there are times where he's not (i.e. guys like Both Pre Retcon Beyonder & Molecule Man, Protege and Thanos with the HOTU).

I'm not going to go into DC's cosmic beings ranking because it is far to complex for me but I will say this, Both Lucifer Morningstar and Michael Demiurgos are both near Living Tribunal's level and I think I've heard somewhere that Synnar that full power was more powerful then them both.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By rolldestroyer

I think I've heard somewhere that Synnar that full power was more powerful then them both.

no, that was never stated, however in the scans i posted you can see that God/Presence (or whomever that is) considered synnar's betrayal far greater than lucifer, and as such he is a greater threat, imo. Also, lucifer couldn't hide anything from the presence, yet synnar managed to do that.....somehow.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@jackknight:

Is he more powerful then:

1. Galactus Yes
    2. Unicron from Transformers Yes
    3. Primus from Transformers Yes
    4. Imperiex Prime Yes
    5. Eternity Yes
    6. Infinity Yes
    7. Oblivion Yes
    8. Multi-Eternity Yes
    9. Archie Sonic Yes
    10. Enerjak from the Archie Sonic series Yes
    11. Q from Star Trek Yes
    12. Phoenix force Maybe
    13. Silver Age Superman with the Sword of Superman We don't know enough to judge
    14. Superman Prime one million Yes
    15. Either Thanos or Adam Warlock with the Infinity Gauntlet Yes
    16. Alien X from Ben 10 Yes
    17. Shuma-Gorath in his realm Yes
    18. Anyone of the Endless Yes
    19. Rama Kushna No
    20. The Spectre Yes
    21. The Phantom Stranger Yes
    22. Doctor Solar (Valiant) Yes
    23. Divine Spawn (AKA God Spawn) No
    24. God Swamp Thing No
    25. The Monitors Hells Yes
    26. COIE Anti-Monitor Yes
    27. Over-Monitor No
    28. Mandrakk Yes
    29. Chaos King Yes
    30. Chaos War Hercules Yes
    31. Either World's Funniest Mr Mxyzptlk or Bat-Mite No
    32. Emperor Joker Yes
    33. Pre Retcon Molecule Man No
    34. Lucifer Morningstar Equal or slightly below
    35. Michael Demiurgos Equal
    36. House of M Scarlet Witch No
    37. Living Tribunal No
    38. Cosmic Armour Superman/Thought Robot Probably
    39. Zero Hour Parallax Yes
    40. Hand of God Ion Yes
    NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: He would probably be on Thanos` level with the Infinity Gauntlet (Classic Gems).

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight: He would probably be on Thanos` level with the Infinity Gauntlet (Classic Gems).

I'd say Synnar is more powerful either Thanos or Adam Warlock with the Infinity Gauntlet (even the classic version).

I already said how powerful I think Synnar is on the comment #9 on this forum and so did Bronze_Surfer on comment #25.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phoenix force Maybe

a multiversal creator is maybe above the phoenix force? come on.

1. Rama Kushna No

explanation?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: For Phoenix force yes a maybe. Mainly because inconsitency with at times being galactus level to above abstracts I don't know where to place her in releation to anyone

As for Rama Kushna wasent if she died the multiverse would as well and somewhere it was said she is above both micheal and lucifer

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: For Phoenix force yes a maybe. Mainly because inconsitency with at times being galactus level to above abstracts I don't know where to place her in releation to anyone

Above abstracts? this is when exactly? the phoenix has 0 creation/destruction feats on a universal scale, while synnar created the multiverse, it should be clear who wins if you ask me.

As for Rama Kushna wasent if she died the multiverse would as well and somewhere it was said she is above both micheal and lucifer

do you have any proof of this?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: K you have me on Phoenix it's just a confusing charecter to me.

As for Kushna no I have just read that in a comic she was stated to be above Micheal and Lucifer and in a story line that her death would end the multiverse

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By JackKnight
    The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
    deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
    deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he should be on the same level as Michael and Morningstar.

Avatar image for alternative_backup
    alternative_backup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My gut tells me that is the level of Thanos with the Heart of the Universe, but in reality, it could be at the level of Pre-Retcon Molecule Man or Michael Demiurgos.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My gut tells me that is the level of Thanos with the Heart of the Universe, but in reality, it could be at the level of Pre-Retcon Molecule Man or Michael Demiurgos.

I think his level is between Lucifer Morningstar & Living Tribunal.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anymore?

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#40  Edited By dawnone

More powerful than micheal and luciindividually but less powerful than both combined is the closest he'd come to I think

Minaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only below Over-Monitor.

Rama K (maybe).

Superman (SoS) and (Thought Robot) can possibly give him a run for his money.

Then you have the Beyonders.

The_Valiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Galactus=Yes.
    2. Unicron from Transformers=Don't know anything about (DKAA), but I assume yes.
    3. Primus from Transformers=(DKAA), but assume yes.
    4. Imperiex Prime=Yes.
    5. Eternity=Yes.
    6. Infinity=Yes.
    7. Oblivion=Yes.
    8. Multi-Eternity=Yes.
    9. Archie Sonic=Yes.
    10. Enerjak from the Archie Sonic series=Yes.
    11. Q from Star Trek=Yes.
    12. Phoenix force=Yes.
    13. Silver Age Superman with the Sword of Superman=Nobody knows, but I assume yes.
    14. Superman Prime one million=Yes.
    15. Either Thanos or Adam Warlock with the Infinity Gauntlet=Yes.
    16. Alien X from Ben 10=Yes.
    17. Shuma-Gorath in his realm=(DKAA), but assume yes.
    18. Anyone of the Endless=Most likey
    19. Rama Kushna=(DKAA), but assume yes.
    20. The Spectre=Yes.
    21. The Phantom Stranger=Yes.
    22. Doctor Solar (Valiant)=Yes
    23. Divine Spawn (AKA God Spawn)=(DKAA), but assume yes.
    24. God Swamp Thing=(DKAA), definitely a possibility.
    25. The Monitors=Yes.
    26. COIE Anti-Monitor=Yes.
    27. Over-Monitor=Not likey.
    28. Mandrakk=Yes.
    29. Chaos King=(DKAA), assume yes.
    30. Chaos War Hercules= (DKAA), but assume yes.
    31. Either World's Funniest Mr Mxyzptlk or Bat-Mite=Yes.
    32. Emperor Joker=Yes.
    33. Pre Retcon Molecule Man=Maybe
    34. Lucifer Morningstar=Maybe
    35. Michael Demiurgos=Maybe
    36. House of M Scarlet Witch=Yes.
    37. Living Tribunal=Maybe
    38. Cosmic Armour Superman/Thought Robot=Yes.
    39. Zero Hour Parallax=Yes.
    40. Hand of God Ion=Yes.
    Avatar image for varun_metamorpho
    Varun_metamorpho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he is powerful than all of them mentioned above, because the demiurge is said to be the greatest force created by God and this means it equals the combined might of Lucifer and Michael.

After God created the Omniverse, it was with the demiurge, synnar created alternate realities to exist. So it is safe to say that he is just below the great evil beast

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.