Follow

Synch

Character » Synch appears in 819 issues.

Synch is able to sync up with other mutants and use their powers as if they were his own. Synch is a founding member of Generation X. Now officially a member of the X-Men.

Time to bring him back?

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrinceIMC

Other X-characters have died and returned since Synch so who's interested in Ev coming back? The Necrosha Storyline could be the perfect time, imagine an evil Synch working with Selene draining mutants of their life force with his powers. I just want Ev back in any capacity, he was my favorite part of Generation X.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By pixelized

i would like to see Monet's reaction to a resurrected Synch.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PrinceIMC
    @pixelized: shyeah. Would it mellow her out a bit. Would he fit in better with X-Factor Investigations or the X-Men? With all the mutants close together with the X-Men he'd be very very very useful.
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By pixelized

Monet would flip out, as would Jubilee. 

forsake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By forsake

YES!!!!!!!!!!

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#6  Edited By xerox_kitty

I'd really hoped that he would be one of the resurrected in Necrosha, but I'm starting to doubt it...
    kore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kore

I was never a fan of Synch, Skin, or Mondo.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PrinceIMC

I liked Synch and Mondo off the bat but it was a while before I appreciated Skin but I ended up liking him eventually. The only Gen-Xer I didn't like was Chamber.

Pulsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pulsar

I never really understood why Snych chose M over Jubilee. He was always in love with her. Then, all of a sudden he was going with Monet and he was dead. That girl's got some bad ju-ju. lol
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#10  Edited By xerox_kitty

He's back... but probably not for long :(

X-Force #22
    X-Force #22
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By John Valentine

Oh... it's Skin. I didn't care for him the first time around.

Ryonslaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 305

User Lists: 18

#12  Edited By Ryonslaught

His death meant something and while i would love to have him back.........his death is too important to just "Have him back" hell that pushed emma back into hardcore mode after years of drivil and boredom in the early gen x years. 

conversely i love the hellions BUT don't want them back because of its symbolism for "Auntie Emma" since that made her good.....

@Pulsar: I never got the impression he loved jubilee, sure he liked her but he was too passive to make a move and she was likewise....Monet asserted herself and bagged him....that' s just how life is sometimes.....

@kore: Loved Synch, never much cared for skin except when Austen killed him off and forgot his last name (lol) and mondo?.........whatever....

tubamilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By tubamilk

MARVEL NEEDS TO BRING BACK SYNCH AND BANSHEE!! AND STOP THIS RIDICULOUSNESS WITH BISHOP! I swear Quesada is bored.

Brotha-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By Brotha-Man

Synch was one of my favorite mutants, and then they went and killed him off. I must admit I would be thrilled to see the brotha make a comeback
    Avatar image for swingsettragedy
    SwingsetTragedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SwingsetTragedy

I think synch should come back as well cause i never really liked bishop

Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Leliel
    @Ryonslaught said:
    " His death meant something and while i would love to have him back.........his death is too important to just "Have him back" hell that pushed emma back into hardcore mode after years of drivil and boredom in the early gen x years. 

conversely i love the hellions BUT don't want them back because of its symbolism for "Auntie Emma" since that made her good.....

@Pulsar: I never got the impression he loved jubilee, sure he liked her but he was too passive to make a move and she was likewise....Monet asserted herself and bagged him....that' s just how life is sometimes.....

@kore: Loved Synch, never much cared for skin except when Austen killed him off and forgot his last name (lol) and mondo?.........whatever.... "
    You can bring back a character with style, if you bring Synch back by saving once his back alive he recent Emma and how she grow to forget about him, you could have him fight her and she does not fight back resulting in him putting her a coma, the other X-Men look bad at him and he maybe serves some time in jail and when he comes back his now a man with straighten attitude and have him gone through a point when he has to chose a team mate to save and he understand leadership better and there you go, character development 
    GREGalicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By GREGalicious

Im glad he's been resurrected by Selene...im curious 2 see what will become of him now

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PrinceIMC

Resurrecting old threads.....time to resurrect this great character. How many other characters have returned from the dead? Time for Synch!

DarkxSeraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DarkxSeraph

But we already have Super-Synch: AKA Hope Summers.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By SoA

and mimic both are better sorry . lol

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought he actually had a lot of potential. too bad he died

etamogrey77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By etamogrey77

Since both Jubilee and monet are on the same XMEn team i hope synch comes back just to mess them up

Buttonmoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would really like to see Synch's return. I was a big fan of the character but also the look of his aura in splash pages. I was also a fan of what I thought Jesse Bedlam could have been. I would bring them back together. Using both their powers combined they could copy some of Selene's abilities and cause the techno in the techno organic virus to misfire essentially freeing them. I would maybe change Synchs's powers so that he can only copy the abilities of the dead or those of people he copied before he died. I like the idea of him mixing them like prehensile (Skin) Razor sharp (Penance, dead?) aura claws. or to bend solid matter around his aura (Mondo) Even Jubilee's fireworks. He could be a real mid-range power house. Bedlam and he could be found almost anywhere. Getting found by Monet's team would add some interest in the storyline. A small team up perhaps and then back in to obscurity for a while. I just like the idea of him being alive again.

MisterInfinite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They do need to bring Synch back. And they should establish that his aura retains all of the powers that he has ever synced. And they should add that his aura does it automatically; not just as a survival instinct, but as a life passion.Too powerful? Too Swiss knife? It's easy to impose limitations. Or not. After all, when you think of the Eternals, who have a wide variety of abilities from psionics, to energy and matter manipulation, to physical strength and other traits, I see no reason why Ev couldn't be the same way.

Nickolaj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's back!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.