Synch's power

#1 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

If synch was using Husk's power and lets say Husk died after Synch "husked" his skin, would he be stuck in whatever form he changed to, or would he revert back to normal?
Post Edited:2008-03-23 14:21:38

#2 Posted by Clutch (2987 posts) - - Show Bio

He would go back to normal.

#3 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

but how would he be able to "Husk" back if husk isnt around for him to borrow her powers?

#4 Posted by Clutch (2987 posts) - - Show Bio

Because his powers dont work like that.

He can turn them on and off and he only gains there powers when he produces his aura and in the same vicinity.We havent been able to see his full potential.

#5 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL...i'm saying, if Synch Has used Husks power to so that he can shed his skin and while his skin is shed, Husk dies, how would he be able to change back if he cant "synch up" with Husk again to reshed his skin and go back to normal?

#6 Posted by Clutch (2987 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohhhhhhhh...

Good question.I dont know.

#7 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

exactly. but isnt he dead? so it may not even matter

#8 Posted by Cobalt (1471 posts) - - Show Bio

Husk's powers would just go away over time reverting him back to normal. That's how he his powers have always worked. Once he synchs up with you he doesn't need you around anymore, or to synch up with you to turn off said person's powers. He was too strong so they had to kill him off, Waste of a perfectly good character if you ask me. I could see him doing a lot of good in the X-books. Could you imagine him in Messiah Complex? He would be nuts in terms of power by now. I guess I'll never know.

#9 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Husk's power only works for a limited time anyway so I don't see why it would be any different for Synch...it would eventually fade away

#10 Posted by Rave (90 posts) - - Show Bio

They killed him off just because he was black.

#11 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

I think a combination of that and that if he would live he would had gone way too powerful, next to Franking Richard his powers could gone insane or synch with  Mr. M in  all like hood let to an enormous explosion like the one of the New Warriors and Nitro

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.