Which Symbiote Should Make A Comeback?

#1 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11654 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Toxin definately.
#3 Posted by Nefarious (19761 posts) - - Show Bio

Toxin.

#4 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

Toxin, the dude took down Venom & Carnage like a pro.

#5 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6199 posts) - - Show Bio

Hybrid, it's been way too long since his last appearance

#6 Posted by Kairan1979 (16729 posts) - - Show Bio
Toxin. It makes absolutely no sense that they created Anti-Venom, but forgot about Toxin.
#7 Posted by biggkeem89 (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

Toxin. Potentially great concept. Family oriented cop trying to keep his family safe while "raising" a psychotic "baby" symbiote.

#8 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Toxin.

#9 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11654 posts) - - Show Bio

bump
#10 Posted by Herokiller12344 (999 posts) - - Show Bio

They've all been abandoned so I just say all three and in addition I say: SEPERATE HYBRID, their not using him so they might as well give back  the foundation symbiotes and make their own personalitys in addition to there own series since Venom is sooo played out.
#11 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6199 posts) - - Show Bio
@Herokiller12344 said:
" They've all been abandoned so I just say all three and in addition I say: SEPERATE HYBRID, their not using him so they might as well give back  the foundation symbiotes and make their own personalitys in addition to there own series since Venom is sooo played out. "
Well Lasher broke off from Hybrid  already according to the Venom toyline said Lasher is now joined with a collage student named Trevor and some Marvel sources which state one of the symbiotes abandoned Hybrid and bonded with a collage student (combining both statements I am assuming it was Lasher), and Scream is still out there (and should have been on this poll) I think Hybrid is a more interesting character then the separate Agony, Phage, and Riot symbiotes, especially since their original hosts are dead
#12 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1124 posts) - - Show Bio

toxin 

#13 Posted by HammerTron (604 posts) - - Show Bio

All of them should return and play bigger roles in the Marvel Universe.

#14 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@HammerTron said:

All of them should return and play bigger roles in the Marvel Universe.

toxin.

#15 Posted by .Spider-man. (3940 posts) - - Show Bio

None of the above.

#16 Posted by LeonMars7 (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Toxin

#17 Edited by Crackdown (604 posts) - - Show Bio

@Herokiller12344

said:

" They've all been abandoned so I just say all three and in addition I say: SEPERATE HYBRID, their not using him so they might as well give back the foundation symbiotes and make their own personalitys in addition to there own series since Venom is sooo played out. "

Well Lasher broke off from Hybrid already according to the Venom toyline said Lasher is now joined with a collage student named Trevor and some Marvel sources which state one of the symbiotes abandoned Hybrid and bonded with a collage student (combining both statements I am assuming it was Lasher), and Scream is still out there (and should have been on this poll) I think Hybrid is a more interesting character then the separate Agony, Phage, and Riot symbiotes, especially since their original hosts are dead

This was bullshit, I actually wrote that on wikipedia when I was a kid, because I wanted in on the symbiote storyline. How it got on all the websites other than wiki, is sadly how this rumour came to be

#18 Posted by Stefano (346 posts) - - Show Bio

anti-venom

#19 Edited by HumanRocket (7815 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Anti-Venom during spider island so ill say that one.

#20 Posted by Crackdown (604 posts) - - Show Bio

Zzzxx. The dude ate brains, and they threw him at the Cancerverse prof x, who was literally a moon sized brain. He should feast and return

Also, Payback, I want to see her evolve as a character. Like her, Scorn, and Mania team up

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.