collest symbiote

#1 Posted by Devil-kid (9 posts) - - Show Bio

i gotta say that toxin is the coolest symbiote hands down

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn is the coolest in my opinion. It's the cape. The chains and the other stuff are great too, but it's all about that cape.

#3 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher looks to get that vote. As far as Marvel Symbiotes are concerned. On the other hand the most powerful symbiote is the Pheonix.

Yes, Jean Grey and the celestial entity are in symbiosis.

#4 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Coolest I thought this was the Collest, which I guess is about the same, sooo...

#5 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the Venom symbiote...

#6 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher's (possible) symbiote looks pretty damn cool. It gets my vote.

#7 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Spawn is the coolest in my opinion. It's the cape. The chains and the other stuff are great too, but it's all about that cape."

yeah... gotta go spawn on that one

#8 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he might of meant spiderman symbiotes but...... ah screw it the Phoenix is a beast. Plain and simple.

#9 Posted by Devil-kid (9 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i just caught my spelling mistake sorry

#10 Posted by GodOfDoom (311 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Spawn is the coolest in my opinion. It's the cape. The chains and the other stuff are great too, but it's all about that cape."

pheonix is the strongest, but i have to say spawn

#11 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

GodOfDoom says:

"Buckshot says:
pheonix is the strongest, but i have to say spawn"
I would say Spectre is the strongest.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.