Please anyone help!!!

#1 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

i watched heroes distractions again its in the first season. when sylar escapes from bennet, he goes to his house where bennets wife is at. he knocks her on the ground and when he walks up toher he says hi in the same voice eden mcain uses when she use mind control. but i never heard anywhere he had this power can anyone try to find if he do

#2 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

ah yes, he talks like that a lot and I assumed it was a power of voice manipulation or something...but its not a recorded power as far as I know

#3 Posted by Master Pockets (8 posts) - - Show Bio

he got it when the company locked him up. the thought they had his power sedated and when the girl came to speak with him to manipulate him into working for them he pulled her through some glass using his telekinesis and gained it. i do not remeber which episode he got it but i do know for a fact he has it and has used it once in season 2 with maya and alejandro

#4 Posted by Master Pockets (8 posts) - - Show Bio
Master Pockets said:
"he got it when the company locked him up. the thought they had his power sedated and when the girl came to speak with him to manipulate him into working for them he pulled her through some glass using his telekinesis and gained it. i do not remeber which episode he got it but i do know for a fact he has it and has used it once in season 2 with maya and alejandro"

i stand corrected in the episode everything happens as mentioned except for sylar killing her for her power instead she manipulates him into shooting her in the head so he cant have it
#5 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

so she  shot herself or she made him shoot her, but if he dont have the power why do they make him talk the same way she did when she used it.

#6 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe the talking isn't a power but just something any human can do or meant to make him seem more evil?

#7 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah its just something they do tho add a 'COOl' effect just check heroeswiki or NBC

#8 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Noah is immune to Eden's power: her power only effects the weakminded.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.