Follow

Swift

Character » Swift appears in 234 issues.

Swift is a winged hero born from an ages old egg. Her wings enable her to fly with more than enough speed to catch a speedster. She is a member of The Authority and former member of Stormwatch.

The Doctor?

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#1  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Something is going on with Swift and we don't know what it is. I've got my guess though. I think she's going to become The Doctor. I don't have much in the way of proof behind this, but I think it's possible. She's undergoing some strange changes and we don't know why. The Authority solicits mention the mystery of her changes and then say the Authority returns to Earth with a secret, while the Wildcats solicits have been talking about the search for a Doctor and the last one features the return of The Authority AND the appearance of The Doctor. I think maybe the reason they couldn't find the Doctor is because she was away from the planet and when Swift comes back it will be her. I think it's about time she had the kind of power the rest of her team has had since its beginning, but this is just my wild guess. Any others?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Haha, yeah.

Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Leliel
    @Buckshot: Well you were right this also marks the first time someone with powers became the Doctor as Swift already had flight which makes me wonder should the Doctor page by more of tittle than character related maybe even concept
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

It's always been a mantle that's passed so it could be a concept page. So could the century babies, and they're kind of related, both being part of earth's immune system.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.