Swamp Thing Writers

#1 Posted by Druid (104 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just noticing that Alan Moore, Grant Morrison and Mark Millar ALL worked on the Swamp Thing title early in their careers. Now they're three of the most popular writers in the industry. I haven't read that much Swamp Thing as of yet, just some issues here and there, but I think I'm going to have to start catching up since I really enjoy those writers.

On a side note, I do remember somehow getting my hands on an Alan Moore issue when I was a young child and it freaked me out. This was long before I ever actively collected comics. Of course as a wee boy I kind of liked getting scared, as massively into monsters as I was, so I held onto that issue for quite a while. This was the start of my childhood Swamp Thing obsession which I have unfortunately failed to nurture in my later years.

#2 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

Rick Veitch had a pretty good run.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.