Swamp Thing The misunderstood Badass

#1 Posted by Darkchild (41015 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright ive read a few things about people ragging on his powers, and im astounded at how stupid some of the accusations are.

What part of being connected to earth is not immensely powerful, let alone being attached to the Green which allows for him to travel to OTHER PLANETS that have life. 

Swamp Thing is a badass in power, almost immortal he can be burned, blown up etc and regrow himself. Yes sometimes it takes him a while to regrow his entire body but majority of the time its a quick fashion. He is an eternal in the essense he is not the first.

Being part of the Green he can do ANYTHING with plants, and does so when his wife is taken to jail. He takes Gothem as a hostage, vowing to destroy it if his wife is not released curb stomping batman in the process. 

He is a friggin god people, respect the man. Swamp Thing is a badass case close.

Okay now you may discuss

#2 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild, have you read anything Alan Moore wrote for him by any chance?

#3 Posted by Alexander Arkady (256 posts) - - Show Bio

I know you were not speaking to me, but I have read almost all of Moores stint on Swamp Thing. Why?

#4 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

Only a fool wouldn't respect Swamp Thing
#5 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the title of this thread :P 

and I know I always post this but still it's the best demonstration of his power in his gallery last I checked so...

Definitely Badass 
#6 Posted by Dynamo8 (446 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" I love the title of this thread :P 

and I know I always post this but still it's the best demonstration of his power in his gallery last I checked so...

Definitely Badass 
"
I'm sold. . .
#7 Posted by Darkchild (41015 posts) - - Show Bio

Swamp Thing is just pure badassery. Im almost done with Saga of Swamp thing, and im freaking addicted to it. I can see some places where u could tell the people writing were going "What do we do next?" and all that.

So far the only thing i do not like about Swamp Thing is Tefe, yes her powers as a toddler are beyond badass. But i just dont like the inclution of her into the series. 

#8 Posted by Darkchild (41015 posts) - - Show Bio

BEst Show of him beating ass (not in order mind you. But just read it all. He is just pure awesomeness)

#9 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Never read him. Looks fairly cool though, gotta admit.
#10 Posted by Koeil (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Pfft cool does nto begin to explain his awesomeness

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.