Scott Snyder on the Future of Swamp Thing.

Posted by JonesDeini (3501 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait for this book, I get the feeling Snyder's going to have another Detective level run. Enjoy the interview here.

#1 Posted by VanAce (138 posts) - - Show Bio

I am very much looking forward to this series.

#2 Posted by Benzo (619 posts) - - Show Bio

The interview got me even more excited for this series!!!! :D

#3 Posted by Billy Batson (58315 posts) - - Show Bio

The anticipation is growing. 

BB

#4 Posted by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

I like that he's bringing the character back to the core concept without wiping out history.

#5 Posted by JonesDeini (3501 posts) - - Show Bio
@Benzo said:
The interview got me even more excited for this series!!!! :D
Word this and animal man are my two most anticipated books. Good to know he and Lemire will be working closely together as well as all the Dark writers. 
#6 Posted by Benzo (619 posts) - - Show Bio
@JonesDeini: Yeah I too, like how all the Dark writers are working really closely together, I'm really excited for this line, that I may even start a discussion thread for these books! :D
#7 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4211 posts) - - Show Bio

Swamp Thing is the book I'm looking forward to the most out of the 52.  All of the Dark titles look great though.

#8 Posted by JonesDeini (3501 posts) - - Show Bio
@DoomDoomDoom:  
Tabernacle preach, folk! I can't wait for the 7th! I'm going to really enjoy the Dark books, especially this one. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.