User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Seeder revealed. 0

I think this issue is one of the weakest of Soule’s run so far, but it’s still an amazingly enjoyable read full of interesting plot twists (very interesting) and it’s a solid read, but it won’t leave a lasting impression on you like #21, Anton Arcane or the Whisky tree arc. This issue however will set a lot of things in motion and I’m sure what’s to come next will definitely be worth it and the upcoming Annual looks to be well worth the wait.Let’s just discuss the problems with this issue first...

Swamp Thing #24 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 3/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 3/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...