Who exactly is Surge ???

#1 Posted by WarChild (716 posts) - - Show Bio

Before I get bombarded with , Where have you been, etc.

I am not proud to ask this question, I like to consider myself a well read individual ( Versatile collection of Comics) but I actually just stumbled upon this Character and I`d like the experts ( everyone who visits the Surge forum on a regular basis) To give me a rundown of who exactly she is...

Before i`m given a link to her Comic Vine page, I could of done that and then I wouldn`t be asking this question, I just like others takes on a particular Character than  one or two...

Thanks, Look forward to hearing from you all : )

#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

If you've already read her character page, then perhaps it would be easier to say which parts about her life that you'd like to know more about.

#3 Posted by WarChild (716 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" If you've already read her character page, then perhaps it would be easier to say which parts about her life that you'd like to know more about. "
I`d like to know more about her Current status and how significant of a role she has palyed for the last 2 yrs I suppose

I`d also like to see scans (If anyone has any) of her and her abilities in action

Thanks for being the only one to respond to this,lol
#4 Posted by Jubilantlad (318 posts) - - Show Bio
@WarChild:  Well she hasn't played a major role since her New X-Men days. Now shes mostly wallpaper in various X-books.
#5 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1113 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jubilantlad:
which is depressing because they could do so much with her character, now whenever she makes an appearance she's just a b**** hopefully she might appear in the Age of X and we see a different side of her, more of the happy side like she kind of was in AX&NXM

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.