the kiss

#1 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

Can anyone figure out why she kissed Hellion in the last issue? I think it might be so Prodigy will leave and be safe but it seems to extreme for that

#2 Posted by KumoriKunoichi (588 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree that it's for David to leave but she only got them to break up, he still is at the institute. I think though it was to spite David more because he doesn't really get along with Julian as well.

#3 Posted by Alaric (115 posts) - - Show Bio

That may be it but I do think she was attracted to Julian somewhat as well, I mean she wanted to push David away but I just feel there may be some underlying feelings there somewhere. Its interesting that they are both currently kidnapped by The Leper Queen. Meh, too bad I'm not that great a writer cuz i totally see some fanfiction potential there. LOL

#4 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio

They were both kidnapped because of their powers, not because Nori kissed Julian.  I don't even think there was any unrequited affection there on Nori's part.  Just an immature way of trying to push David away without actually having the nerve to dump him to his face.

#5 Posted by Alaric (115 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: I never meant that the kidnapping had anything to do with it, just that it was interesting. Still unrequited affection may not be whats between them more like a begrudging attraction I'd say still theres barely any hint of it but I still think it'd be fun to see if anything develops that way.
#6 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio

Right now I'd be impressed if they had enough time in print to develop any kind of relationships.  Everyone is so peripheral that they don't develop.  They may as well not exist.  Hopefully that'll change when things settle down in Legacy... but I still see absolutely no connection between Surge and Hellion.

#7 Posted by Alaric (115 posts) - - Show Bio

True I hope things do settle down, maybe not but I still hope there gets to be some development between the two and what better way than being held prisoner together? I'm hoping that they get some chance to get some dialogue going before any type of rescue occurs. That's just me jumping to conclusions though. lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.