should or could her and prodigy be together again?

#1 Posted by etamogrey77 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

what can i say i find comic relatioships like this one dear

#2 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, they should.

#3 Posted by Purgy (419 posts) - - Show Bio

I think so too, but it might take a while, and i'm thinking a long while, since what happen between them. And when will they bring Wind-Dancer back?

#4 Posted by etamogrey77 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@Purgy: hopefully she was one of the few left alive after new warriors

@ReVamp: ikr

#5 Posted by Purgy (419 posts) - - Show Bio

@etamogrey77 said:

@Purgy: hopefully she was one of the few left alive after new warriors

@ReVamp: ikr

Yep she is still alive.

#6 Posted by etamogrey77 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@Purgy: then she has just been forgotten like prodigy which is worse

#7 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, they should.

#8 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the New X-Men should get their own series started again and thennnnnn maybe we can see some character development with their characters, because I would love to see Nori and David rekindle their relationship xD plus I'm sick of seeing them just in the background of the comics with a few lines here or there !

#9 Posted by XSpectreGreyX (67 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they should. I mean, from my perspective, their relationship ended because of David's pride. It was really sad because she had his best interests at heart and her actions were justified. I hope they do get back together.

#10 Posted by Spulse (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they should get back together as well. I always thought it sucked when they broke up.

#11 Edited by UnfraggablePushman (4 posts) - - Show Bio

They just brought Prodigy back in the pages of Young Avengers. Without spoiling too much, I'll just say I don't think Surge and David will be getting back together any time soon.

#12 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

They just brought Prodigy back in the pages of Young Avengers. Without spoiling too much, I'll just say I don't think Surge and David will be getting back together any time soon.

Actually there's no reason they couldn't, he said he's now bisexual, not homosexual.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.