Current work: Supreme Power overhaul

FalcomAdol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By FalcomAdol

Currently I'm working on adding detail to Straczynski's Earth-31916 continuity (colloquially the Supreme Power Universe) and associated publications.

I got started collecting and reading Supreme Power after it crossed-over with the Ultimate continuity. Frank's artwork has a very "hyper-real" and stunning look that I find extremely appealing. The storylines are also generally well-realized (Ultimate Power not withstanding), and mature (even when they aren't throwing a lot of nudity on the page, though there is some of that as well).

Please give it a look, my work primarily starts from Supreme Power issue #3, and continues through Supreme Power: Nighthawk and Doctor Spectrum's plot summaries. If you like what I've written, please check out the books!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.