_chapel_'s Superman/Shazam: The Return of Black Adam review

Shazam?

This movie was ok  imo. I really can't believe they said "ass" in it. Black Atom is the shiz in this and he and Supes practically DESTROY Metropolis. Shazam!'s character was noble and brave, but left something to be  desired.....The running time on this  film is the thing that  bugged me the most. Also Billy Baiston being Shazam! only lasted for like 5 mins...wtf? I'd rent it if I were you, but if your hardcore on any of these characters, well you know what to do...

Other reviews for Superman/Shazam: The Return of Black Adam

Superman/Shazam: The Return Of Black Adam Blu-Ray Review 0

Superman and Shazam team-up to take down the terrifying, Black Adam. When Clark Kent visits Fawcett City to do a newspaper article on Billy Batson, he soon runs into trouble with Black Adam. Black Adam wants to kill Billy Batson before the wizard bestows young Billy with the powers of Shazam! Superman takes it upon himself to protect Billy Batson from Black Adam, however Magic is involved! Superman might be the Man Of Steel in Metropolis, however Fawcett City always deals with some magical ...