thatlad's Superman/Batman #77 - Fright Night review

• thatlad wrote this review on .
  • thatlad has written a total of 38 reviews. The last one was for

Good fun

I liked this little one shot, good fun if you want a quick read

The good

Damian, Damian, Damian. He's just a great little smarmy character. In the right writer's hand's he makes a book worth buying, I just worry he'll end up in the wrong person's hands and they ruin him.
Supergirl's nightmare, glad to see someone following up on the effect blackest night should have had. I feel like other books neglect the fact seeing the dead rise should have seriously messed some people up

The bad

It was all sewn up in a neat little bow too easily. The fight was too short (come on, Batman Vs. supes I can believe but Damian's not this good) and the bad guy was found too easily. But it was a one shot so i'm willing to forgive as they quite rightly put the bulk of the book on the characters.

The nitpicking

I read this after listening to the comicvine podcast, so now I cant look at the cover without thinking of bab's comment. She's right, it's weird!

Posted by thatlad

Son.
Of.
Batman.

"lil matches"

Read this issue, you'll understand. Genius