nightshade50's Superman/Batman #77 - Fright Night review

"Best Comic Book I have read"

The Good:

I Love Damian in this issue! he may come off as a brat to some of you, but thats what makes him special. The art in the comic is really awesome, Damian and Supergirl are drawn really well. I LOVE the comedy of this issue, mostly because of Damian's style. The plot really fit in, and each character is portrayed Greatly. Not much to say except that this issue is perfect. Pick it up

The Bad:

None

Conclusion:

Comedy, Fighting, and Great art, everything you need in a comic book. Pick it up if you like Damian or Supergirl.

5/5

Posted by haydenclaireheroes

I bought this comic and have not read it yet but, now I am excited