#1 Edited by buttersdaman000 (9301 posts) - - Show Bio

This isnt me btw. Im just thinking of getting a Superman tat pretty soon
#2 Posted by Billy Batson (57704 posts) - - Show Bio

Supaman that ____.
BB

#3 Posted by _slim_ (13051 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Nay.

#4 Posted by jcj145 (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a cool concept and I think it looks cool... on someone else. That being said I have two tattoos and my rule has been don't get anything that I'd be embarrassed to show my kids one day or that'd cause me to wanna leave my shirt on at the pool.

#5 Posted by Dernman (14609 posts) - - Show Bio

Nay.

#6 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

Nay. Full complete nay.

Getting a tattoo in the middle of your chest (if that's where you were going to put it) is a complete NAY. Don't let that represent you for the rest of your life. Get it on your back or shoulder.

And that particular tattoo isn't the best Superman tatt I have seen. It's unique....but I would see myself getting tired of it after a week.

#7 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9301 posts) - - Show Bio

Im thinking about just getting the Superman Crest over my right pec, not a full chest tat like this guy. I just wanted to see what people thought of it

#8 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9301 posts) - - Show Bio

This ones pretty awesome! 

If I could switch Batman out with the Nightwing insignia and then integrate The X-Men symbol this would be perfect  

But for right now, something like this, shrunk down a bit, it what I have in mind 
#9 Posted by MetropolisKid41 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

Your idea on one pec sounds cool, I have the Superman S Shield on my left arm and am going to get the Superman #233 "Kryptonite Nevermore" Superman breaking the chains pose on the inside of my left bicep. I think that tattoo is pretty badass, but not on someone with such a unflattering upper body haha

#10 Posted by PowerHerc (80692 posts) - - Show Bio

Nay for me, but personal freedom is a great thing so more power to these fans.

#11 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

Nay, exaggerate for me, the Superman/Batman would be a good option for me

#12 Posted by HolySerpent (12430 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay, but nothing that covers ur entire chest.

#13 Posted by krilling (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

Nay nay nay...Tat is looking fresh but imagine how it would looks when you're let me say 70 year old.

#14 Posted by Queso6p4 (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to go with nay too unless you get a smaller one on a part of your body that's inconspicuous.

#15 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Reason, like for his morals or his attitude: Yay

Bad Reason, because it's Superman: Nay

#16 Posted by Hector (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Nay!

#17 Posted by Enemybird (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

Nay thats a pretty corny tat

#18 Posted by Video_Martian (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hector said:

Nay!

#19 Posted by Z3RO180 (6250 posts) - - Show Bio

nop

#20 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Nay! Only cause it's the outdated Routh "S" as opposed to the new Cavill "S"... Nyahahahahahaha!

#21 Posted by RyDub (11 posts) - - Show Bio

It is fine for an arm tattoo but for a full on back or chest piece hell to the NAY!

#22 Posted by DEGRAAF (7869 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay to getting a Superman tattoo but Nay to the one in the OP. I would like to get one as well but i just want a 3" or 4" on on my calf.

#23 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

Nay. its too big and too garish. I'll go with a small on the biceps.

#24 Posted by HolySerpent (12430 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm liking the kryptonian symbols down the back...that's cool but I think that for chicks though

#25 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

Nay for me, but personal freedom is a great thing so more power to these fans.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.