WOW realy Superman fans

#1 Posted by DRUDOX19 (158 posts) - - Show Bio

The dude put how many Smallville references in that film MOS. Did you guys see how Superman acted with the Military Superman will let batman know his place. Has far has we know we are freaking out over one element there taking from a book one element. Also some one said DC universe should revlove around Superman really cause Bruce Timm did the opposite and Zack is basically doing the opposite of Bruce Timm.

I swear people are taking this too seriously when more information is released you guys who overreacting are going to look very very stupid, first off Goyer said the movie could be called Supes Vs Bats Zack didnt say anything. It is more likely this film will just be know has MOS worlds finest. I am a Superman fanboy i read his comics for 35 years and to me the way you guys are acting is ridiculous i dont see it the way you do what i see is DCs poster boys Superman and Batman and there fanbases going to war over this stupid thing that was probably made to cause Hype, and for all we know Superman and Batman have a small scuffle Batman almost gets owned and the end. Cycolops comparisons are going to overboard lets chill with that WB isnt stupid there not going to allow that to happen these are DCs wonder boys lol

#2 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

@drudox19 said:

The dude put how many Smallville references in that film MOS. Did you guys see how Superman acted with the Military Superman will let batman know his place. Has far has we know we are freaking out over one element there taking from a book one element. Also some one said DC universe should revlove around Superman really cause Bruce Timm did the opposite and Zack is basically doing the opposite of Bruce Timm.

I swear people are taking this too seriously when more information is released you guys who overreacting are going to look very very stupid, first off Goyer said the movie could be called Supes Vs Bats Zack didnt say anything. It is more likely this film will just be know has MOS worlds finest. I am a Superman fanboy i read his comics for 35 years and to me the way you guys are acting is ridiculous i dont see it the way you do what i see is DCs poster boys Superman and Batman and there fanbases going to war over this stupid thing that was probably made to cause Hype, and for all we know Superman and Batman have a small scuffle Batman almost gets owned and the end. Cycolops comparisons are going to overboard lets chill with that WB isnt stupid there not going to allow that to happen these are DCs wonder boys lol

Ummm...you do realize that people who are overreacting have EVERY right to and HOPE they're fucking wrong, right?

#3 Posted by lilben42 (2594 posts) - - Show Bio

Man you make threads faster than a cheetah could lap a turtle.

#4 Posted by DRUDOX19 (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry just so news breaking out at once all iam saying is we dont have enough information there is a new rumor that the Intergang will be in this film

#5 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

@drudox19 said:

Sorry just so news breaking out at once all iam saying is we dont have enough information there is a new rumor that the Intergang will be in this film

We don't have enough information to be happy, you mean.

#6 Posted by tikhunt (676 posts) - - Show Bio

I couldn't understand the OP properly, could somebody translate it to proper English?

#7 Posted by joshmightbe (25054 posts) - - Show Bio

How about we at least wait until they settle on a title to start your bitching.

#8 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

How about we at least wait until they settle on a title to start your bitching.

How about we at least wait until news that's unmistakably good is released for us to stop? :P

#9 Edited by Kal'smahboi (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@tikhunt said:

I couldn't understand the OP properly, could somebody translate it to proper English?

Punctuation, apparently, disagrees with him.

#10 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6296 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe this stupidity is why Nolan wants a lesser role in this crap.

#11 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (34381 posts) - - Show Bio

@tikhunt said:

Basically "Snyder likes Superman so Superman fans stop funcking moaning about Batman being in the film"

#12 Posted by consolemaster001 (6046 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by jointron33 (1901 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol u dummies know that vs doesn't just mean fighting each other right?

#16 Posted by w0nd (3936 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol u dummies know that vs doesn't just mean fighting each other right?

do you believe they would name it that and have them not have a short battle at some point?

#17 Edited by jointron33 (1901 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: I introduce you, sir, to sentai logic

#18 Edited by ThomasElliot (366 posts) - - Show Bio

I have read and re-read the OP and I still don't f'n understand any of it. What? Someone is mad about Batman/Superman, is that the gist of it?

I've noticed something about the most vocal people on the comicvine community: they HATE everything automatically. So if the 'hate' directed at a film we know nothing about is coming from people posting on comicvine... whatever. That would be like being upset at the Red Sox fan who got mad at Yankee Stadium...

#19 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

I see what you're trying to say but...

1.Superman fans have a legit reason for being wary of this movie, Im not going to list them here because i've listed them multiple times in other threads

2.There was only one guy comparing Cyclops to superman. One dude is not the representative of all superman fans

3.Im not sure Zack is a superman fan. He really didn't give a crap about superman before they offered him this movie.

#20 Edited by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

I see what you're trying to say but...

1.Superman fans have a legit reason for being wary of this movie, Im not going to list them here because i've listed them multiple times in other threads

2.There was only one guy comparing Cyclops to superman. One dude is not the representative of all superman fans

3.Im not sure Zack is a superman fan. He really didn't give a crap about superman before they offered him this movie.

I agree with these points, and would like to inform you that you are not alone.

#21 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4873 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Bruce or Team Clark

The Twilight Saga continues

( + )

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.