Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18940 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Would This Be A Good Plot Synopsis For 'MAN OF STEEL'?

comicsanity016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By comicsanity016

http://bit.ly/FQV4Tw I read this plot synopsis, and even though it says it isn't real, a lot of the stuff in it corresponds to what we've seen in the trailer, even the scene with the tornado. I for one think there is a lot to this description and if any of it is in the movie then we are in store for a hell of a film. What do you think?

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By darkman61288

Clever

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's awesome but I hope it's not too accurate I want to NOT know everything before I go see it.

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By colonyofcells

My guess on the real movie plot : Jonathan Kent keeps on saying maybe this, maybe that, so Clark Kent is really confused about his purpose in life. This forces Clark to travel the world to find better advice on earth since his adopted father is an idiot and adopted mother only knows how to cook and sew. Unfortunately, each country is populated by the same idiots so Clark is as confused as ever. Jor-El computer has to tell Clark to become Superman bec. Zod has arrived so Superman finally has something to do. Zod is beaten to a plop but Superman lets Zod live in the phantom zone bec. Superman has become a vegan. The end.

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Epicbeast3000

Doomsday.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.