Follow

Superman

Character » Superman appears in 18939 issues.

Sent to Earth as an infant from the dying planet Krypton, Kal-El was adopted by the loving Kent family and raised in America's heartland as Clark Kent. Using his immense solar-fueled powers, he became Superman to defend mankind against all manner of threats while championing truth, justice, and the American way!

Wonder Woman, Supes, and Scott Lobdell oh my

Binski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Binski

Sorry if this has been said and asked a million times I scrolled 3 pages back on the forums to check but found nothing anyway...

I watch and read a lot of comic reviews on the internet IGN,ComicHead,Linkara,Last angry geek,itsjustsomerandomguy,comicbookgirl19 etc etc and read comments and I feel maybe me and 3 other guys are the only people on this planet that like the Wonder Woman Superman relationship,scott lobdell's superman and the H'el on Earth crossover, if you disagree with me that's fine maybe we can both agree on night of the owls and death of the family being great. Sorry had to vent, by the way I can't wait for Scott Snyder/Jim Lee's superman comic this sumer anybody else think it'll be named Man of Steel or Superman Man of Steel? sincerely a man that has been drinking heavy on a Wednesday. :)

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SmashBrawler

There's some people here who like that relationship. I'm not one of them.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Squalleon
    Binski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Binski

Cool thanks for the link I'm glad to know I'm not alone out there and if I had a dollar every time I heard my thoughts were tangled :p

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By JasonTodd13

best to get out of the steriotyped, lois and supes story, its time for supes to move on to someone new like wonder woman.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
    deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Binski:

Some people don't get the point of a reboot, they want artist to rewrite the old comics with updated art ...

I heard one continuity of Superman even ended up with Super Girl. People tend to be more vocal about thing they don't like so you should expect to hear a lot about this relationship change.

I don't really care, I like the freshness, but won't cry if it ends. Some people miss Superman's briefs and Batman's too and don't like the armor, some like the change.

There are also people who will complain because it is something to do ....

War07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By War07

I also like the relationship!!

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Scott Lobdell likes it.  

Though that's not going to help your cause, since he's a cretin. 

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By z3ro180

I like the superman and Wonder Woman thing it's a change Which Is what the new 52 is about

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By darkman61288

The New 52 is like a when a shampoo company changes one little thing in its product and says it is new and improved. And everybody buys it because they think it is different that's you guys. I'm sorry but this my rant. The stories are recycled stories. H'el on Earth, Death of the Family, Thrones of Altantis are all old ideas just rebranded. The Superman Wonder Wonder Woman is a gimick that it is and you guys are falling for. In fact, if they still keep Superman and Lois lane married most of you who say you prefer that SM and WW dated would be saying that is a great idea.

The "power couple" is not going to last because Most WW hate it because it would she would become a supporting character of Superman's. Which will happen. Also most batfans like want or like a BMWW relationship it will force it to end since they outnumber Sm fans.

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By GunGunW

Why does everyone hate Scott Lobdell so much ?

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By KnightRise

@GunGunW said:

Why does everyone hate Scott Lobdell so much ?

I don't like his Teen Titans run at times, although he doesn't write the dialogue, and I never read Superboy, but I loved him on RH&tO and he's nearly turned Superman around. I'm really sad to see him leave RH.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By sethysquare

@GunGunW: uhm, i don't think people really hate him. as far as i know alot of people are enjoying their work. maybe only several whiny old school superman fans who want the underwear back and the dumb as hell dcwomen kicking ass and her evil minions are in the hate club.

other than that, people generally like his work.

Vovo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Vovo

@Binski said:

Sorry if this has been said and asked a million times I scrolled 3 pages back on the forums to check but found nothing anyway...

I watch and read a lot of comic reviews on the internet IGN,ComicHead,Linkara,Last angry geek,itsjustsomerandomguy,comicbookgirl19 etc etc and read comments and I feel maybe me and 3 other guys are the only people on this planet that like the Wonder Woman Superman relationship,scott lobdell's superman and the H'el on Earth crossover, if you disagree with me that's fine maybe we can both agree on night of the owls and death of the family being great. Sorry had to vent, by the way I can't wait for Scott Snyder/Jim Lee's superman comic this sumer anybody else think it'll be named Man of Steel or Superman Man of Steel? sincerely a man that has been drinking heavy on a Wednesday. :)

I also like the Superman/Wonder Woman pairing. Fear not my friend. There are plenty more fans out there that do like it. They're just not as vocal that's all.

Binski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Binski

@darkman61288: guess I fell for it but either way I'm enjoying every second of it, and that's all that matters to me.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.